Alycia

Many weeks passed since the accident with James at my place, months even. It happened during winter and we're now in spring. My hair was recovering the marks the stitches left on my scalp since they grew longer. James was no longer in sight since it happened, I never knew what happened to him and I didn't bother not knowing.
Harry and Maisie were dating as well and it was going well. Miles was flirting with a very decent girl, he's slow at love but he always was careful about his heart. Meanwhile, on my side, Alycia and I grew stronger each minutes. We were dating now for a while and I think life couldn't be better than it was now.

Days started to slowly get warmer in Oxford. Trees were covered by their young and light green leaves, sometimes colorful spotlights of flowers were contrasting the painting. The grass wasn't recorded by a white carpet, now people were laying on it, resting, working, eating, chatting, living their student lives. Each morning, each day I felt grateful for this beautiful scenery, but not as much as the view I had few minutes ago. Few minutes ago, I was with her, seing her. Sometimes our schedule wasn't matching as today, so she stayed home a little longer. She was heaven.
I woke up before the alarm to ring by the sunlight warming my arm. I was sleeping facing the window, seeing the blue sky outside, hearing the sound of the street by the slightly opened window. I was happy. It didn't last until I turned around to see her. She was asleep, facing me, her hand still on my hip. Her natural curly hair was laying on the pillow as well, her face relaxed, free from any make up showing the fading freckles on her nose. She was effortly and painfully beautiful, sometimes I wondered if I could even touch her. I kiss gently her temple before standing up, still wearing the same old t-shirt she gave me when she came back from Australia after Christmas. I didn't bother to wear pants, so I headed to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for both of us even though now I was the only one awake. I put the plates and bowls on the small table in front of the couch with some food and juices, as I called it "the quick I don't care breakfast" which alway cracked a laugh from her. I settled on the couch, taking one of the cover to cover my thighs. I was looking outside, wandering, getting lost in my thoughts when from the corner of my eyes I saw a weird figure by the door. Alycia woke up, tangled in the bed sheets, messy hair, eyes still lost in her latest dream. The sight made me chuckle.
-Alycia... Babe you don't have to wake up when I do... You don't have class this morning, you could sleep!
I said with a laugh in my voice still concerned.
-No I wanted to see you...
She said, her voice hoarse, her accent thicker. She came to join me on the couch, taking me with her under the warm blanket, smelling like us. She let her head fall on my shoulder, her arms hugging me. I let a kiss fall on her hair, whispering good morning. I didn't know if she fell asleep again but this made me feel so good, so peaceful.
After minutes, I tried to stand up but her grip tightened as she groaned as well.
-Babe you know I have to get dressed, please Alycia...
But she looked at me with her best puppy eyes, trying to keep me there.
-No you don't have to... Stay here for once please!
-You know I want to but I can't babe...
-Okaaaaay!
She said exasperated as a child.
I tried to stand up again but she took my hand and put me back down with her. Right now she moved quickly and straddled my lap, her arms loosely around my neck.
-Please???
She tried again.
-Plus I did have my morning kiss so...
I couldn't help but smile.
-Do you have any idea how cheesy this is right?
-Yes but I don't care.
She said with a grind. Then her hands cupped my cheeks, her lips leaning closer to touch mines to taste them for the first time of the day, smiling in the kiss.
We were dating for few months now but still, we still acted like we shared our first kiss yesterday, looking at each other like it was the first time we did, feeling the love at first sight.

•••

The day passed by quickly as we went both to some classes, walking touching each other constantly by holding hands or simply walking closely, our shoulders touching.
In a boring class, she couldn't keep quiet, she didn't want to do anything else than messing with me in all the way possible. I was trying to take notes but it was becoming hard since she decided to draw stupid things on the paper.
-Really Alycia???
She answered with a childish smile yet evil.
-Can you stop acting like this will you? You're not 5 anymore!
I whispered/yelled.
-Did you know that you are pretty hot like that?
I blushed and rolled my eyes, trying to focus back of the class. I felt her eyes on me the whole time, disturbing me the whole hour.

At the end of the class, she grabbed my hand, taking me to the nearest bathroom, pushing me against the wall, kissing me passionately, breaking the kiss long seconds after.
-Sorry but I couldn't wait any longer.
She said breathless, kissing me again until I broke the kiss as her hands start to travel my back.
-What do you think young lady? That you have the control of everything now?
I said, my brightest smirk on.
-You must wait tonight!
I said firmly, her eyes daring me to order something again.
-So will you for what I planned for us...
-What?! What did you do?!
-You must wait tonight!
Repeating my own words.
-You're evil...
-You won't say that anymore I think...
-Stop the bloody teasing and shut up now, we will be late!
I grabbed her hand back, dragging her out of the bathroom, Maisie looking at me with a knowing look which I tried to avoid.

To be honest, I was impatient about tonight!

_______________________________________

Hey my beautiful people!
How are you all?

Gosh I'm so busy at the moment it's so hard to do anything else than my studies but I think I have to write to relax... So here you are with a finally new update! Hope you enjoyed this new part 😊

I changed the cover of this book by doing a real cover inspired by the movie Brooklyn!

Oh! I made a playlist inspired by the vibe of this story, the link is in the description! Hope you will find it on my Spotify and like it 😌

See you soon for the following events 😎