~Chapter Two: The Second Alice~

((Dedicated to FreakWENCY.))

~

The second Alice was fragile blue one. He sang to the world in the Wonderland,
Filling the regions with so many false created notes that were of a crazy blue world.

This new Alice was that of a rose, he was shot and killed by a mad man,
It left a flower blooming sadly red; the one who was loved was now forgotten.

Who is the next Alice?

~

A week later, a body of a blue-haired man was found in an empty reserved stage in the West Auditorium where stage actors and orchestras would perform. As the letter stated, 'he was shot and killed by a mad man'. The murderer was mad, indeed.

The Queen sent me a letter to take care of the murderer, she couldn't risk of her top providers to be killed. I sent Sebastian to get information on him and Tanaka dressed me.

Just as I was done dressing up, Sebastian came in smiling with a folder in hand. He asked Tanaka to rest and that he will take care of me. Tanaka released steam and went out of the room, leaving me and Sebastian in the room.

"Young master, here it is." He handed me the folder. I took it and started reading. I clicked my tongue as I stared at the crime scene photograph.

"Sebastian, prepare the carriage. We are going to the crime scene." He bowed again.

"Yes, my lord." Then he left the room. I moved on to the victim profile.

The blue-haired man was named Kyle Marlon of the Marlon Singing Industries. He has blue hair and eyes. The family of Marlon were original song composers, until the time they copied song tunes and melodies from original composers of London, thus 'filling regions with so many false created notes'.

Sebastian returned as I read the other notes about Kyle, something about having troubles sleeping and constant murmuring. "Young master, the carriage has been prepared." He announced.

I stood up and went downstairs to the carriage. I'll read the other information on the way to the city.

Just what is your motive, 'little dream'? What do you want?