~Chapter Four: The Fourth Alice/s~

~

During this, two children went into the woods, and they had a tea party under the rose trees.
Then they found an invitation from the castle, it was the trump card: ace of hearts.

The fourth Alice was two siblings, their curiosity brought into the world of Wonderland.
Both have gone through many different doors, coming not too long ago in a yellow boat.

The stubborn big sister, and the smart little brother. Though they were the closest to Alice's Wonderland...

They were never awoken from their deep dreaming, and forever they wandered in the Wonderland.

Who is the next Alice?

~

I thought it would be over as soon as I started reading because of its different writing style. But then the question really gave me the shudders.

There would be another 'Alice in Wonderland.

I reckon 'Wonderland' is London, and I'm starting to think that the victims were connected to each other (as hinted in Michaela's case). Sebastian then arrived with the information, and I was right as I started reading the file.

The fourth Alices were twins named Rilliane and Allen d'Autriche. They had blond hair and blue eyes. They were of the Autriche Tea Industries. They were friends with the other 'Alices' and apparently they were very worried that they would be killed next after Michaela's murder, and they were right worrying. The culprit seemed to have found a hole in the security their parents set up, though.

Then I wondered, the 'dream' had made two cards, one for the scene of the crime, and one to send it to me.

My eyes widened at the realization, could it be that...

I'm the next 'Alice' the 'little dream' anticipated to kill?

I froze. There's no way... I'm not even friends or any sort of connection with the previous 'Alices'!

I have no friends.

I searched my memories if I, Ciel Phantomhive, had ever been acquainted with the others.

None, there was no other explanation as to why 'little dream' would want to kill me.

Perhaps, 'little dream' really wanted to kill the Queen's top providers?

I should probably look up for someone wanting vengeance on the top providers...

"Sebastian, are there any strange things you have found in the crime scenes?" I asked Sebastian who was only staring at me the whole time I contemplated.

"Yes, young master, the victims are of the same age bracket. The first and the second were 17, the third was 16, and the last two were 14. And this 'little dream' had stamped card suits into the back of the Alices' hands. The first is spade, the second is diamond, the next is the club, and the last is the heart. And yours would probably be the--"

"The joker... Is it possible?" So Sebastian already had it figured out, as expected.

"'Most likely' would be the best phrase, my lord."

"You better protect me."

"Of course, what butler would I be if I cannot protect you?"

"Exactly."

Come on, 'little dream'.

If I can't get to you, might as well have you come to me. I take on your challenge.

Let's see what you can do against the earl of Phantomhive.