006 'Tis the season to be-

I feel sad this Christmas. I guess last year too. I don't know why but maybe I expected too much, that things will happen again this year as it's supposed to be and damn, it shatters my heart. I'm happy to spend this day with my family and greet everyone, especially the closest to me, a 'Merry Christmas.' Indeed, it is. Santa, food, Jesus, gifts and happiness all gathered up in a day to celebrate and enjoy the little things. But you know those times when you're happy and suddenly you just kinda become sad and you actually think it's weird because it's kinda random or whatever but it bothers you so much and that you just silently cried after moments of over thinking a lot of things in your room. As of today, I wanted everything that bothered me to stop. I wanted to fix all the conflicts among my peers; misunderstanding made out of pride. But I guess everything was too much to control that my feelings couldn't handle. I want it to end so badly but how can I? Words can't express how I feel, that's me. Let's just say I'm the kind of girl with a pen in her hand and a paper on her table. I'd rather write than speak of my feelings because, can you? 

Today was the day I felt the love. It's like there's this kind of unique vibe that brings joy to people to stop hatred even for a moment and start spreading love. It's because HE is our source of love. 

Few remaining days of 2018 and I have to enjoy it.

Happy Birthday.

Jesus, thank you. Without you, I may not be here today. You saved me and you are still saving me. Thank you, G.

I love you.

- Vy.