013 Keep going. I'm proud of you.

"Small daily improvements over time lead to stunning results." -Robin Sharma.

Life has its ups and downs like a crazy roller coaster at the fair. Mistakes are the stepping stones for success; and in my past, I have made countless mistakes, and I assume that I am on the right path. I have achieved many goals, but I have also failed in many things. I'm not a perfect student. Yes, there are days like I don't want to get out of bed or I'm lazy most of the time, but believe me, I try and I continue to do the best I can in whatever I choose to do and continue to achieve in as many ways as possible. I come to school late, but given a task, I try my best to finish it early. It may seem I'm so distant but hey, I'm the happiest whenever you approach me and ask for help. (I wrote this in english but I'm not really that good in grammar but okay...) I continue to do what I love to do and that's because the people around me are the reason for my smiles and for me to keep going. I make mistakes, but it's not a reason for me to stop learning from it.

I thank God for all my achievements and everything else. Thank you for the wonderful memories, AE fam. I know I'm moody, my words "cut deeper than a knife" hahahaha and I'm not really sweet but for real, I love y'all yieee.

Thank you teachers! (Especially to our Class Adviser.) A lot of realizations, lessons and words of wisdom my brain has absorb this school year hahaha thank you y'all. Forever grateful to have you in my journey for my life.

(Momma's proud of me so I think I should post this lmao.)

*Insert photo because I posted this on facebook*

Awards:
-Honor Card (English, Health, Computer Education and Special English)
-Consistent Honor Student
-With Honors
-Performing Arts (Dance)
-Performing Arts (Theater)
-Communication Arts (Journalism)
-Drum and Lyre Corp.
-Service
-Leadership

Vy
Junior High School Completed
03.26.19