014 Sweet barbie doll

And again, it's been weeks of not having to write about something here and I thought I must write about someone who's worth writing for. I've already thought about that person and regardless of how little we've been together, I'm glad for making this one.

Let me describe her.

She's simple, humble, dedicated, generous; she's cool and pretty in her own way.

There's a lot of words and adjectives in the dictionary that I could put to describe her but words can't handle how I feel about her being my friend. I have stated that she's simple and indeed, she is. Maybe because I look at her and know she's not the kind of person like I am or typical girls nowadays in our generation. Actually, she's the kind of girl that has a personality of maybe being one of the decent one which we barely see in the society. Let's just say, you can never call her a btch or any other names you can think of to destroy her image because she doesn't deserve all that. She acts the way girls should. Being aware of how girls should always be cautious about the things they do, they say and of course, being soft especially just by laughing right? Like hey, I laugh so loud that I often look dumb. Back at it, she's humble in a way that she's even humble to herself. She's got a talent and skills to show off but she isn't exposed to and some aspects she haven't discovered yet. Unlike other people saying how great they are, this-and-that. 

She's a keeper and so pretty like Barbie.