016 Fool x Victim

Going back to April, 

What have I been doing these past few days? 

Another month wasted with me getting fatter just by clinging to my bed all the time and obviously, my appetite suddenly changed. It was a new thing for me to be eating right now and doing the same thing after a couple of minutes or hours and it's very unusual for me to pig myself out. After the word society and its preference starts kicking in my mind, boom! My perspective about nearly everything constantly changes and girl, you know you're not far from where I'm going.

At the end of the school year, I think I've got everything planned out but just on my mind of course. (When everyone else was minding their own business, I was daydreaming about my wants that could make me happier this summer.) I thought I organized everything but you know, my life's a mess and I gotta deal with it. 

Today I woke up and realized I wasted the month of April doing nothing but stare at people's photos on my social media accounts and kept looking forward to tomorrow.

What I don't like about people right now? Is that they don't focus on the positive side of social media and how it could have given greater impact for the good of others and the importance of communication. Today, people look into it as different platforms for taking risks. I admit, I have countless mistakes from the past and until now but I keep learning. I understand people might misunderstand each other in this way but if we just look into it positively, It'll be better. 

When I'm angry, I used to post things I shouldn't have and hurt other people but I learned from that. Because you know why? It's twice the damage when the both of you are hiding behind those gadgets, one who's calm but the other, damaged. What's wrong? You can't see how you can kill them inside emotionally.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Messenger, etc. 

Words, photos, posts, etc.

"Think before you click."

Will it help me?

What will happen after this?

Will it make me happier or make things worse?

Why do I have to fight back? Will it even help me with my future?

Is this the right thing to do?

Overthinking is my enemy. Even if it's hard, I keep myself focused and try now to let my emotions control me. The tip is to stop making assumptions and instead ignore what you think is not enough for you to just take it and be angry about something you're actually wrong. There's a lot of kids out there already exposed to this kind of thing and no matter how young you still think you are to have fun, you already have a lot of responsibilities to do to be able to help the people around you. 

If someone is mocking you, ignore it and pray for them instead. They need plenty of guidance. There are times you may not want to step back, that's okay, there's still a tomorrow to correct your mistakes. Cyber bullying won't solve anything. Rumors are believed by fools.

I was a fool and I was a victim.