020 Just Don't

Hello.

Do you hate someone? 

Well, hate is really...

So do you dislike someone?

Like every time you see that person you just can't control your emotions and you just get tired of seeing her or him? Everything they do irritates you? It's okay to open up to your friends or to anyone what you feel about that person because there's a needed time to let your anger and frustrations out - what's NOT OKAY is when you make your friends turn against the person you hate just to "be with you" or "comfort" you. (Just let them listen because what you need is someone to just listen and understand.)

You may hate that person but your friends don't have anything to do with that. You shouldn't control them. If people do the same to you, asking for comfort because of someone who makes them feel uncomfortable, you shouldn't hate who your friends dislike.

IF you begin to dislike me and may start to see the bad in me because of the RUMORS people keep on telling you, well it's your choice. You know what's sad? When all you did was to be real in front of everybody and they still choose to see you on how they want you to be and when you can't reach their expectations, you'll become a disappointment. And no matter how you tell them the truth and your part, they won't believe you anymore because they've already got something stuck in their heads by people destroying you secretly.

"People judge me without knowing my part and point of view in the story."

Listen to both sides and don't be biased. Both sides get hurt too. Just because you understood one side, doesn't mean you can ignore the other.

11.05.19