Baby Us

DEMI P.O.V.: I spent the next day at Simon's and then went back home. He had to travel to the U.K. for 3 weeks so when he came back, I was 3 months pregnant.

We decided some days ago that the best it was to make it official. And today, before the ultrasound, I made it official.

Ddlovato

Ddlovato: I know that many of you do not understand or do not want to understand what I mean by this image, and for you especially, here is my explanation

A few months ago, my life was sad and difficult, because I had just left rehabilitation; After what were a few complicated weeks, I received an unexpected proposal of work; doubting if it would be the right thing, I accepted. Weeks and more weeks passed, everything was getting a little better, and my heart was tied to the heart of an unexpected man. We had our happy moments but our short and intense love relationship lasted only a few hours for three days or something like that. To avoid problems greater than a broken heart, I quit my job and returned to my daily life ... A couple of months later, I began to notice changes in my body and feelings and, almost immediately, I knew what was going on.
I had a delay of just over a month, nausea, cravings and crying at every moment. The day of completion of the program The X Factor I did a pregnancy test and confirmed my suspicions ... I was 2 months pregnant. My surprise was huge but I never doubted who was the father of the baby, since I had only been with one man since I left rehabilitation.
That is why I, as well as @ SimonCowell, are happy and anxious to announce our long, but not so long term parenthood to be. I love you all ❤

My front door's bell rang and I went to open.

X: Demi! (A pair of tiny arms hugged my legs)

Demi: Eric baby, you're back...come in...(i entered the house with him) hey where is your-

Simon: surprise sweetheart (I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly) wow, it's like if you would've missed m-

Demi: don't you dare saying it...cause I didn't

Simon: you really didn't miss me? (I nodded my head and he placed a soft kiss on my temple)

Demi: are we going to...? (We looked at Eric)

Simon: yeah, I think it's better now

Demi: how about taking him to the ultrasound?

Simon: and we'll tell him there

Demi: yeap (he nodded and I went over to Eric) hey, look, I'm going to the doctor and your dad is taking me there...would you like to go with us?

Eric: Demi, are you sick?

Demi: no sweetie...it's because well, I have something going on you'll see later

Eric: okay, let's go (we went to the clinic and once we entered the room, it all started)

Doctor: hello back, we'll do an ultrasound to see how is everything going

Simon: okay (I laid on the stretch and they sat next to me)

Eric: what's happening?

Demi: you'll see baby (the ultrasound started and Simon and I looked at each other)

Eric: what's that dad?

Simon: well, that little thing there (he pointed the baby) that's a baby

Eric: (he was so surprised) so, Demi's having a baby, right? (We all laughed)

Demi: right

Eric: it's so little

Simon: it really is

Doctor: do you want to know the gender?

Eric: yes! (He was so happy, we both nodded)

Doctor: well...it looks like...let me see there (she smiled) it's a boy...congratulations!

Simon: I told you (we smiled to each other and the appointment ended. We were in the car when Eric talked)

Eric: wait a minute...you'll have a baby boy, but who's the father? (Simon looked at me and I nodded nervously)

Simon: look, Demi and I, we aren't together now but we were together in the past

Eric: I don't get it

Simon: that baby boy you saw there...it's my son as well as you are

Eric: oh my God! (He screamed) I'll have a brother!

Demi: yes sweetie (we laughed as he celebrated. It was all going good...but just, so good to last much)

____________________
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT CAUSE I NEED TO FEEL YOUR LOVE FOR THIS STORY...I'LL UPDATE ASAP. LOVE YOU!!!