6

POV SWITCH: NATASHA

I laid on the couch with my back against the arm and my legs in Clint's lap as I started scrolling through my phone again.

"What are you gonna name him?" Clint asked after rubbing my feet for a bit.

"Sobaka," I answered after a bit of thought.

Clint gave me an unamused look, "That's not a name," he told me.

I tapped on a black leather collar, "Yes it is," I argued as I typed in the name on the engravement plate on the side of the collar.

"Nat you can't just name him 'dog' in Russian," Clint complained, tossing his head back on the couch.

"I can and I did," I told him as I ordered the collar, it came with a matching leash. I moved on to dog beds, I'd need about four of them. One for the spare, the kitchen, the living room, and my room.

Clint groaned loudly, so I took a pillow I'd tossed to the floor and threw it at him. He shut up and turned on the TV.
.
.
.
An hour later, I'd bought the four dog beds, three dog bowls, dog food, toys, and a dog bowl holder. It was also almost time for dinner to start and Clint had fallen asleep.

I picked up the pillow from earlier and threw it at him, "Get up, we need to go upstairs," I told him as I got to my feet to check on Sobaka.

Clint groaned again, but got up nonetheless.

I took my time walking down the hall, slowly opening the spare room door, "Hey Sobaka," I whispered as the big dog lifted his head, big cone still around his neck.

He gave a small whine, "I'll be back in a few hours big guy."

He gave another small whine, but laid his head back on his paws. "Good boy," was the last thing I said before I closed the door.

"He okay?" Clint questioned.

I nodded, "Let's get upstairs before they start without us," I suggested.

Clint fist pumped while muttering a chant of "Pizza, pizza, pizza,".

I rolled my eyes and stepped into the elevator.

"To the common floor Agent Romanoff?" FRIDAY questioned.

"Please FRIDAY," was all it took for the elevator to start its ascent.