9

"What is that?" The man questioned, staring at me.

"Sobaka," she replied as she stepped out of the doorway and sat down on the couch crossing her legs.

The man stared at her for a few moments, "Are you seriously going to make me unload all of your stuff?"

Nat produced her phone from her hoodie pocket, "Yes, I am,".

He made an offended noise, putting a hand over his chest, "Miss Rushman I am offended. Making such an old man move such heavy packages!"

Nat didn't even spare him a glance, only continued to swipe on her phone.

He gave an exaggerated groan and walked back into the elevator, picking up a box to bring it into the room.

I sat beside Nat and watched the man warily.

It didn't take very long, a few minutes at most, for the man to bring all of the packages into the room.

Nat got up when a few boxes were brought in, tearing them open to investigate their contents.

I sat beside her and peered into the box, it was full of large bowls with a paw print on the bottom of them.

She neatly stacked the bowls on the table before shoving the box aside and reached for another.

I chuffed at her looked back at the man, who was carrying two boxes this time. So far there were six boxes total, he had two boxes left to get from the elevator.

I sniffed at the box Nat was opening, it smelled good. When she peeled back the flaps it revealed a big bag of food and few treat bags. Sniffed at the treat bag as the last two boxes were hauled in.

"No," was all Nat told me as she took the bag.

I recoiled and hunched my head down a bit, she rubbed my ear.

I relaxed a bit as she picked up the treat bags and retreated to the kitchen.

"You know Stark, for a genius you aren't that smart," Nat called from the kitchen.

The man, Stark, sent an offended look towards the kitchen.

She walked back into the room, "You could've just used your suits to bring it all in,".

Stark stared at her for a moment or two before whispering a quiet, "God damnit..."