25

The day of the SMTOWN OLYMPICS has finally arrived. Everyone was beyond excited to finally have fun in a place where no cameras can secretly record them or snap pics of them.

The whole industry were seated with their assigned groups in the middle of this huge park SM rented out for this event.

Irene and Suho were sat right next to each other, not minding the other people around them. "You think we can win?" Suho asked and Irene snickered. "Don't worry, we'll own this race." she replied, cocking up one of her eyebrows, showing her competitive side.

"We're going against yoona and minho and you know they have incredible chemistry." Suho said and Irene rolled her eyes. "We have great chemistry too!" she argued, smiling up at him, causing Suho to crack a shy smile.

The two kept conversing, ignoring the person who was talking in front, explaining the rules and the schedule for the day. After the get together was done and everyone was already at their designated game areas, they start practicing and building strategies on what to do during the game.

Irene and Suho tied their legs together tightly before heading to the starting line. Shortly after, when everyone was all set to go, the referee blew the whistle and they all started to run all their might.

Since the race started, Suho and Irene have been running in second place, not far behind Minho and Yoona. They ran all their might but it was hard since their paces did not match so Irene took initiative and wrapped her arms around Suho's waist.

For a few seconds, Suho was in total shock but he followed through with it and wrapped his arms around her shoulder. Because of that, they were able to match and quicken their pace, allowing them to beat Yoona and Minho and win first place.

"We did it!" Irene squealed in excitement before hugging Suho. Again, he was in total shock. He had never seen this side of Irene before and he even though he really liked it, he was beyond flustered. Even so, he hugged her back.

"I've never seen you so competitive like this." Suho chuckled, ruffling Irene's hair while smiling from ear to ear. "I hate losing." she smiled back, trying to fix her hair.

"You're really something else." Suho whispered to himself, barely audible. "What did you say?" Irene asked. "Nothing", he answered with a smile and Irene simply shrugged it off.

After draining all their energy for that one race, the two were exhausted and decided to take a break and grab something to eat.

At the cafeteria, they met up with Seulgi and Baekhyun who were also tired from their previous competition.

a.n. sorry this took a while, i was busy with school and exams :) thanks for reading, ya'll ♥️