41

The day has finally come. Both Irene and Suho were very nervous to come on this show. The show started at 10 PM at night, in an eerie looking building.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Irene asked, glancing at her manager who nodded and led her into the building. As soon as she got off the car, Suho's car drove into the driveway.

"This is the place?" Suho asked as he jumped off his car. He felt that something was off since there were no cameras whatsoever.

"Everyone is in the waiting room." Suho's manager said. Suho glanced at Irene who's face was paler than she usually was.

"I feel weird." Suho whispered at Irene and she easily agreed that she felt the same way. The two walked throughout the dark hallways, trying their best not to pee themselves since it was so scary.

"I guess it's not a couple race after all." Suho joked, trying to ease the tension but it didn't work. They were both still very frightened by this unusually scary set.

When they got the notice they'd be filming at night, they were confused. But now they realize that this was no couple race, it's a horror episode.

"They're in here." Both Irene and Suho's manager said, pointing at a door. Irene and Suho looked at each other before Suho reached out to open the door.

The door swung open and they were met with 8 pairs of eyes staring at them.

"Oh? Irene-ssi, Suho-ssi! Come in!" Jaeseok called, standing up then walking up to them. "Annyeonghaseyo!" Both Irene and Suho said, bowing to their sunbaenims in which they replied with a warm smile.

"The hallway is scary, isn't it?" Haha asked, laughing at the two who looked extremely terrified. "We thought we were at the wrong place." Suho answered, walking to his seat to get his makeup done along with Irene who already walked to her seat earlier.

"Did you two come together?" Sukjin asked, wriggling his eyebrows. "No, we met outside." Irene politely answered, laughing awkwardly.

"Anyways do you know about today's concept?" Jongkook asked and the two nodded. "Horror?" Suho asked and Jongkook nodded. Jongkook was about to say a few words but was cut off by the PD who said that it was time to start shooting.

The theme, as said earlier, was horror. They were all gathered in one scary-looking room and they began shooting.

In that very room, they did all the introduction and rules-explaining. After that, they were all sat on a table, with blindfolds on and weren't allowed to speak a single word.

When the PD allowed them to open their blindfolds, everyone was gone except from Irene and Kwangsoo. The objective of the game was to find the remaining members and Suho within the time limit, which was 4 hours.

They had small yet scary missions and if they win, they get a clue to where the members are. They also have to avoid meeting ghosts, who are chasing after them.

On the other hand, the members and Suho were trapped inside a room. They have to find clues inside the room so they can get out of it.

If they manage to get out of the room, they have to find Kwangsoo and Irene but again, they aren't allowed to be caught by the 'ghosts'. If they get caught, they're put into another room with much harder clues to find.

During the whole game, Irene clinged onto Kwangsoo. She was extremely scared, her fists clenched Kwangsoo's arms so hard that they turned red.

Sadly, Irene and Kwangsoo only managed to find 4 members, excluding Suho. In the end, they all received punishment which was to go through a real haunted house. Ofcourse, they didn't see anything though.

At the end of the show, they were all exhausted so gathered once again in the waiting room to simply rest and communicate with each other.

"Irene was so funny, he held Kwangsoo's arm until it turned red." Jihyo pointed out, holding out Kwangsoo's arm which was visibly red. "Sorry I was too scared." Irene answered, laughing lightly.

"Do you have a boyfriend? If you do, your boyfriend would be so jealous of me." Kwangsoo joked but Irene turned stiff, which made Kwangsoo raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"You have a boyfriend, don't you?" Kwang soo asked and Irene turned silent. At this point, everyone in the room was staring at her in awe.

"It's okay, there are no cameras here. You can tell us!" Somin smiled, convincing her to tell them.

Irene was genuinely confused, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to say yes but technically, Suho wasn't her boyfriend so she didn't know what to say.

The members kept bugging Irene to spill the beans and after much contemplating, she finally opened her mouth.

"No, i don't have one."

a.n. dang irene you shouldnt have done this