52

Irene looked around to see if anyone was there but she didn't see anyone so she stepped into the shotgun of Baekhyun's car.

"You better keep this a secret." Irene hissed, glaring at Baekhyun who was ready to drive the car. "Don't worry, I'm the best at these things." He winked, making her roll her eyes.

The two drove to a far away and secluded mall. They both wore masks and hats to avoid anyone from recognizing them.

"I'm scared." Irene said just as they were about to get out of the car. "Don't worry, he won't know." Baekhyun said. "It's not that, I'm scared there'll be reporters around here." She admitted. "Trust me, there won't be any." He assured, telling her to trust him in which she finally did.

The two roamed around the mall for a few hours, looking for the things they wanted. It was around 5 PM when they finished shopping. They were so worn out and hungry that they decided to have dinner.

"What do you think he'll say if he finds out we went out together?" Baekhyun asked in the middle of their dinner. "He'll probably kill us both." Irene joked, slurping her noodles elegantly.

"But I'm sure he'll hate me more." Baekhyun said, afraid of what's coming. "Don't worry, I won't tell him. I'll say I went with Wendy or something." Irene easily said.

"Then he'll be even more mad if later on he finds out." Baekhyun complained, whining like a little boy. "It's not like I'm cheating or anything, I'm literally planning him a surprise party, he should be honored." Irene said.

"I sure hope you're right." Baekhyun sighed. Chills literally going down his spine thinking about Suho's reaction. If it wasn't for Irene who begged him, he wouldn't have done this. Well, it was his own fault for being good friends with the two and setting them up together.

a.n. sorry for a short oneee, still busy with exams wml 🙏

also, shoutout to dearkun for guessing it right! It is about mr cotton's dayyy 😂👌🏼