57

Irene and Suho were simply relaxing, chatting at sment cafe when they noticed a few staffs and trainees whispering. At first, they didn't think anything of it. They thought that people were whispering about the fact that they're on a 'date' but one of the staff who sat near them said something that shocked the two.

"Isn't she dating someone else? Is she cheating on her?" a staff said, a little too loudly, allowing them to hear. Suho's eyes widened at what he just heard.

"What are they talking about?" Suho carefully asked, trying not to offend Irene. Irene had her jaw wide open, in awe of what she just heard. Irene was furious. She tried her best to contain herself but hearing the latter conversation, she almost blew up.

"What a slut, she thinks that because she's pretty she can do anything."

"I know, poor Junmyeon. That guy's probably under her sick trap."

Hearing those words, Irene stood up but Suho quickly pulled her back down. "They're not worth it." He said, trying to calm her down which fortunately worked.

"Do you know what they're talking about?" Suho asked again and Irene shook her head vigorously. "Ofcourse not, you know I'd never do such a thing." Irene said and Suho nodded, believing her words completely.

"But isn't baekhyung his best friend?"

As soon as he heard those words come out of the staff's lips, Suho's mind went blank. The hand he was grabbing her arm with loosened up.

This can't be true. She would never do something like this, he knows that as a fact but why does his heart feel so uneasy?

"Why are they mentioning Baekhyun?" Suho slowly asked and Irene simply looked down. She didn't know what to say. Did someone see her and Baekhyun when they went to the mall together?

"Joohyun, answer me. Did you go somewhere with Baekhyun?" Suho asked, still trying to keep his voice soft and calm. "I... Uh yeah but it was-" Irene tried to explain but was cut off by someone tapping on her shoulder.

"Have you seen the news?" A staff member, they assumed, said and they both went silent.

"Is it Suho or Baekhyun?" she asked again making Suho's heart crumble into pieces.

a.n. crappy chapter, i know. i wrote this in a hurry since im so sleepy but i promised an update sooo yea. might edit it soon though :)