27

"Why are we leaving?" Suho asked, as soon as they reached a quiet area in the park. "You looked uncomfortable back there." Irene said, not realizing that her arms are still linked with Suho's.

"Yeah but we didn't have to leave." Suho said, as they simply strolled through the small park. "Oh really? You looked like you were about to explode out of uncomfortable-ness." Irene said, rolling her eyes, remembering how red Suho's face was earlier.

"That was not because of that." Suho said, trying to defend himself, only to realize what he had said and immediately started regretting it.

"So then why was your face red huh?" Irene asked, challenging him. Suho couldn't find the right excuse so he just stayed quiet. "Thought so." Irene said ever-so proudly, thinking she was right.

Sadly, she wasn't. Suho's face wasn't red because of being uncomfortable, he was red because he was jealous of how close Irene was with Baekhyun. But there was no way he was going to admit that, so he chose to let her win.

The two didn't talk much while walking around with their arms still linked together. After around half an hour of roaming to random places, they bumped into Yoona and Minho who were sitting down on a bench near a lake.

"You two seem close." Yoona stated, wriggling her eyebrows at them. Irene was confused for a while before finally realizing that their arms were still linked together. She immediately pulled her arm away from Suho's and scratched the back of her head, embarassed.

"Are you guys dating?" Minho asked and Irene shook her head. "No, no, we're just good friends." Irene answered but Minho didn't buy it.

"What kind of friends walk around the park together while linking their arms?" Minho questioned once again but this time Irene stayed quiet. She didn't know what to say since what he stated was right.

"We'll... just get going now." Suho chuckled nervously before walking away from them, taking Irene along with him.

The question Minho asked struck Irene's head like lightning. It made her think if Suho and her are just friends or not.

a.n. shitty ass chapter but hope ya'll enjoy it