47

Suho and Irene decided to go to somewhere far from Seoul. They went early in the morning on a weekday, to avoid any possibilities of meeting a fan or paparazzi, they booked a small, not too popular yet delicious restaurant under a random name. They did basically everything to avoid any suspicion.

"You ready?" Suho asked, facing Irene who was sitting beside him at the passenger seat
"I guess." She replied, skeptically, but still giving him a warm smile.

It was a 3-hour ride and Irene had already fallen into deep sleep. Suho, who was driving, took occasional glances at her to make sure she was alright.

After what felt like forever, they finally reached the restaurant. They got off the car and headed straight to the VIP room.

"You can take off your mask here." Suho said, taking off his mask but Irene just looked at him with her eyebrows raised. "Don't worry, there are no cctvs and the room is secluded." Suho assured.

"What about the waiters coming in and out?" Irene asked, still feeling hesitant to take off her mask. "I requested for the oldest waiters to serve us, they won't know us, I promise." Suho reassured. Irene gave in and eventually took off her mask.

Suho couldn't help but stare at her. There was no doubt that she was flawless. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Irene asked, ears getting red of embarrassment. "No reason, I'm just happy to finally be able to go on a date with you." Suho answered, making Irene blush harder.

"Sometimes I wish we were a normal couple so we could do these things freely." Irene admitted, sighing. As much as she enjoyed being an idol, sometimes she wished she had a normal life like a normal person.

Every idol has been through this phase and this time, it hit Irene quite hard. Having a boyfriend in this career is not as easy as people think.

"The food is here." The waiter called from outside the door before walking in. Surely, it was as they requested, an old man who couldn't even see clearly.

"You two look good together, is this your wife?" The old man said while moving the food from the tray to the table with his slightly shaky hand. "She's my girlfriend." Suho answered, smiling from ear to ear.

They spent 2 hours inside the VIP room just chatting while eating. Even simple things like these can make them happy. After lunch, they headed towards the mountains.

It was another few hour drive but this time they didn't sleep, they spent their quality time jamming out to their favorite songs, talking about their past, sharing about their careers and so much more.

They reached the mountain t around 5 PM in the evening. They went to the closest convenience store and bought some food to eat together in the car while admiring the beautiful sunset ahead of them.

"The sky is so pretty." Irene said, in awe of the view portrayed right in front of her. Suho just smiled, not looking at the view, but at her. Sure, the sky was pretty but she was beautiful.

He prayed to the heavens to let him go on these kinds of trips with her as often as possible. He prayed to let them stay together for a long time, despite of what happens.

a.n. im so bad at literature.

what do u think of this chap???