33

Not long later, the two met up at their usual hangout place, the SMent cafe. They ordered their food and ate together while chatting about their daily life.

It was obvious that Suho was nervous. His legs kept shaking and he was sweating a lot. Irene noticed it but she chose to ignore it, not thinking too much about it.

As the two were finishing up their meal, they suddenly heard a voice calling out for Irene. It was Yunho.

Now, Yunho was no ordinary person in Suho's eyes. There has been lots of rumors going around about him having a crush on Irene.

a.n. TVXQ's yunho fyi and the thing abt the rumor is fake yall i made it up just now, they're good friends OK?

"Joohyun-ah, what are you doing here?" He said as he took a seat beside Irene, which triggered Suho, causing him to stiffen up. "Oh i'm just having lunch with him." Irene answered, clearly uncomfortable with the little gap between them.

"Are you guys dating?" Yunho abruptly asked. Suho and Irene both became quiet. "I guess not." Yunho smiled widely, then looked at Irene.

Yunho used his finger to fix Irene's hair which was in the way of her face. After doing so, he rested his arm on her shoulder which eventually led to having his arms around her shoulder.

Suho watched this all happen, but he was too furious to say anything. He just watched with piercing eyes as Yunho flirted with the girl he liked.

Irene was uncomfortable. Yunho was a great guy, but he was way too upfront to her liking. He was very touchy, which made her feel awkward. She wanted to tell him to leave but she was scared since he was a sunbaenim after all.

"You've got something on your lips." Yunho said, brushing his thumb on her lips, which made Irene jump out of shock. Suho tried to hold it in but this time, he couldn't. "W-we're dating, hyung." Suho managed to blurt out, surprising both Yunho and Irene.

"You are? Why didn't you say that earlier?" Yunho backed off slowly from Irene then standing up. "Sorry, I didn't know." Yunho laughed awkwardly before leaving, causing Suho to sigh in relief.

"Are you okay? Your face is all red." Suho asked. "I'm fine." Irene smiled, even though she was clearly not. Not only was she feeling uncomfortable because of Yunho, but also the fact that Suho just claimed to be his boyfriend made her all red.

After a few seconds of silence, Irene finally spoke up, "Why did you say we were dating?"