48

"When do you think we'll be able to do this again?" Irene asked, facing Suho, who was already looking at her. "We'll both be busy next month, won't we?" She added and Suho nodded.

The next month for Red Velvet and EXO will be packed. They both have comebacks and will be attending music shows almost every day. They have concerts and cfs to do, there would be less time to meet.

"I have a world tour in 3 months." Suho sighed, looking away from Irene and at the sky. "Well, we'll just have to make it work, i guess." She said.

"I'm going to serve in the military soon." He added, looking at Irene again. Her face was full of worries. This was her first time dating and she was scared to face whatever was going to happen next.

"You'll wait for me, right?" Suho asked and Irene kept quiet. She wanted so badly to answer yes but her mouth wouldn't open. She was scared. 2 years isn't a short time after all.

"Or are we gonna eventually break up like every other couple in this industry?" Suho asked, his voice low, indicating that he's being careful with what he's trying to say.

Irene's eyes face flashed a hurt expression for a second before quickly replacing it with a smile. "We'll make it work." She said confidently. "And yes, I'll wait for you."

Hearing that, Suho's face lit up. A huge grin spread across his face, knowing that she'd wait for him no matter what. "For now, we can meet up after award shows and after practice." Suho suggested and Irene nodded.

"And as for the world tour and military service, we can talk about that later." Suho added. "Let's just enjoy the time we have today." Irene said.

The two then became silent, watching the sky turn dark beautifully. After a few minutes, Suho's phone rang and it was a phone call from Baekhyun. He picked it up and turned it on speakerphone so Irene could hear too.

"Hello?" Suho said.

"Sooo what happened? Did it go well? Are you on your way home? Is she asleep? Did you kiss her? Did she kiss you?" Baekhyun blabbered, shocking both Irene and Suho. He immediately shut off his phone and buried his face into his hands in embarrassment.

Irene couldn't help but laugh at this awkward situation. "You told baekhyun about this?" Irene asked, still laughing. "He asked about it and well, i'm not too good at lying so he figured." He answered, still not daring to look her in the eyes.

"This is so embarassing..." Suho groaned, shoving his head deeper into his arms, making Irene smile at his adorable actions. "Come on, we need to go." Irene said, pulling  onto his arms.

"5 more minutes, I'm probably so red right now." Suho complained, not budging a single muscle. "Oh come on..." Irene whined, pulling his arms harder until he finally gave in.

Irene cracked a smile at how cute Suho looked. His whole face and ears were red of embarrassment, and the look on his face was adorably shy.

"Stop acting shy, this is so not you." Irene said, staring at him dead in the eyes. With that, Suho finally made eye contact with her and his shy look in his eyes turned into a more confident one.

a.n. im gonna let ya'll imagine what happens next cos im not good at writing romantic scenes :) sorry for a sad-ish chapter!

anddd happy chinese new year for those who are celebrating! and happy holidays for those who dont :)