42

Suho was taken aback by Irene's answer towards the question. He didn't think she wanted to hide this from them too. He understood what she did, but he was hurt. Suho was silent throughout the rest of the day.

After a long day of filming, the whole cast, along with Irene and Suho, had lunch together at a famous korean barbeque place.

They sat in an enclosed vip room, separated from all the staff and any other guests, so they were able to talk freely with one another.

Irene and Suho sat across from each other. Irene was beside Kwangsoo and Suho was beside Jaeseok. Suho was pissed seeing how close Irene was with Kwangsoo. She didn't avoid his intentional skinship and kept talking to him the whole lunch.

He knew Kwangsoo had a girlfriend but he still felt somewhat uneasy about this.

"You really don't have a boyfriend?" Kwangsoo suddenly asked again, catching Suho's full attention.

He was so sure Irene was gonna answer yes so Kwangsoo would get away from her but, "No, I don't." Irene smiled and Suho's jaw dropped. Did she like being around Kwangsoo that much until she forgets about him, who's literally sitting across from her.

Suho sulked, slouching down on his seat out of disappointment. He took out his phone and asked Irene about this.

As soon as he read the last text she sent, his jaw dropped once again but this time, it really hung low

His head dropped and he was staring at his lap the rest of the day. He was quiet and Irene noticed it. Was it because of her? Did what she said hurt him that much?

She began to feel bad and tried to catch his attention but he didn't budge. He kept staring at his lap, with dull eyes.

"A-actually... I do have a boyfriend." Irene suddenly spoke up, causing everyone to turn to her, including Suho.

"You do? Who?" Kwangsoo asked, shocked, his eyes wider than the atlantic ocean. Irene couldn't bring herself to say anything so she just stared at Suho who was bewildered.

"No way..." Jihyo said, realizing what Irene's stare meant. A stare that only girls understand. The boys were confused, begging both her and Jihyo to tell them who it is.

"Can I tell them?" Jihyo asked permission and Irene simply nodded, smiling shyly. Jihyo looked at Irene, then at Suho before finally saying, "It's him." while gesturing her head towards Suho making the whole room roar.

"You two were a thing this whole time?!" Jaeseok squealed like a little girl, standing up from his seat, clearly shocked by this news. "Kwangsoo, you need to apologize." he added, making everyone laugh.

"Sorry! I didn't know she's your girlfriend!" Kwangsoo apologized, bowing 90degrees to Suho, again, making everyone laugh.

"Why didn't you say this earlier?" Jongkook asked the both of them, who were still silent. "We promised to keep it a secret but she saw my jealous expression so she just said it." Suho said, scratching the back of her head.

"Did you two plan on coming on this show together?" Haha asked, wriggling his eyebrows. "No, it was a coincidence." Irene admitted. "More like fate." Somin exclaimed excitedly.

At this moment, Irene realized that telling people about this wasn't too bad after all. Now all she needs to do is confront Suho about the whole 'we're dating?' incident. Even thinking about it sent shivers down her spine.

a.n. quick question, howd u guys find out about this book? It literally has 2k reads i dont get it 😭😭😭