36

Irene has been sitting on that very seat for almost 3 hours now. An hour of eating, another hour of her simply staring at the empty seat in front of her and around 30 minutes of her planning on what to say when Suho finally to bursts through the door.

Baekhyun told her that Suho was already on his way. She was fuming mad, she was ready to choke him as soon as he took the seat in front of her. She was more than ready to yell and shout at him.

She had planned all sorts of things to say to him but all of those thoughts faded as soon as she saw him walk through the door.

His eyes were piercing red, his clothes were soaked with sweat as if he had just ran a marathon. He was gasping for air and his feet were wobbly.

"Did you run here?" Irene asked, walking over to help him stand up straight. Suho couldn't answer as he was still breathing heavily. All he did was nod.

Irene helped Suho sit down before sitting back at her own chair. "Where were you?" Irene asked, as soon as she sat down. "I was almost home." Suho replied, and Irene's eyes softened.

She knew that Suho's place was almost 30 minutes away from this place. "Why did you run here?" She asked and Suho smiled. "It was a last minute desicion. There weren't any cabs around so I ran." Suho admitted, scratching the back of his head.

"So... what's your answer?" Suho asked, with eyes gleaming with hope and expectation, causing Irene to chuckle, "Why'd you laugh?" Suho asked and Irene rolled her eyes.

"You already know my answer, don't you?" Irene asked and Suho honestly nodded, while trying his best to hide his red face.

"But I wanna hear it directly from you." Suho admitted, looking Irene in the eyes.