𝕺𝖍 𝕳𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝕹𝖔!

|| Chapter 3: Oh Hell No! ||

Isabella shut her eyes and waited for her to feel the solid ground, but it never came. Instead, she felt something grab onto her small figure gently as if she was a porcelain doll.

Fear vanished and wonder approached her bones. Opening only one eye, Isabella took a peek at what had saved her. Platinum hair with tips of gold, nickel eyes, and pale skin. Everything about him was pleasing, almost comforting. Isabella felt spiders run down her spide, however, when she looked behind him- beautiful white wings similar to a dove.

Isabelle began to panic, pushing on to the boy's chest and trying to free herself. The boy looked surprised down at her but pulled her in tighter than he had before. Once they reached the window from which Isabella had jumped off, the boy threw her in gently, not being able to cope with her pushes and hits.

"Are you okay?" The boy asked, sitting on the edge of the window and looking out towards her.

Isabella stood up from the floor and ran towards the bed, placing as much distance as she could between them. "I'm not going," she stated looking at the boy horrified.

"Excuse me?" The boy asked confused but in Isabella's ears, it came as a sarcastic comeback.

"Look," she tried to explain. "The only reason I jumped was to get to the other side so I can go down the emergency stairs and run away from here. I didn't know I was going to die! I'm not ready to go."

The boy stared at her, a small grin plastered on his lips which then grew up to be laughter. He bent over, holding his stomach as he hysterically laughed. Now it was Isabella's turn to become confused. She glanced at the boy again, this time taking in every detail. There was a leather strap going across his chest and towards his back, and that was when Isabella realized that the boy was carrying arrows.

"Eros?" Isabelle asked fascinated.

Eros's laughter died out and he gazed at Isabella with sympathy.

"Why is a beautiful bride trying to do jump off a building?" He asked making Isabella blush.

"I'm not a bride," Isabella corrected him, crossing her arms annoyed. "And why does everyone know about this wedding?"

"Well," Eros said, getting closer to her. "It is a really big deal. I mean...The God of the Underworld is getting married." Isabella rolled her eyes. Eros smirked at her attitude and dared to take a few more steps closer.

Eros knew what he was doing and he knew that if he was caught talking to the bride-to-be of Hades his head would be served in a silver platter. But the temptation of trouble was greater than the safety and again he dared to take another step closer.

"I'm not getting-" before Isabella could finish her sentence a loud knock was heard. Both Eros and Isabella looked over at the closed doors and chills ran over her bones.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" Hades roared from the other side of the door as he tried to open the locked doors.

Isabella's POV

"Open the fucking door, Isabella!" I heard Hades shout as the doors shake.

I could see in Eros's face pure terror. Not the regular one you feel when you think you will die but the one that you know that death is near.

I looked at Eros and then at the door, and then at Eros again. An idea popped into my head and I grabbed Eros by the arm and shoved him towards the bed. "Get under it," I whispered between my teeth, scared that Hades would hear me, because damn! That man has a temper!

"Isabella open the fucking door!" He shouted again and I rushed under my sheets, taking off my shirt and then my pants throwing it over the bed. Let's just hope he's not a pervert.

As soon that I was finished undressing the two doors came flying down, hitting the wooden floor with a loud bang. I yelled holding the sheets towards my chest and glancing at the doors and then at Hades.

Hades searched around the room before his eyes landed on me. He glanced at my bare shoulders and I could see rage lighting up in his eyes.

"People think I have issues, but they should meet you," I mumbled trying to ignore the terrifying felling gripping up my ribs.

"Where is he?" Hades asked walking towards me. My face went blank - note my acting skills- pretending I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Who? Sorry, I was sleeping. " I said searching around the room as if I was also searching for the same person.

"Don't act dumb princess," He spat. "I know someone was here."

"Well if you are so wise, my kind sir. Please make him appear," I said clapping my hands up in the air as if I was waiting for a magic trick.

Hades grabbed onto the sheets that I was holding on to cover myself and began pulling on it, while I pulled it back.

"Let go," I said. "I'm naked."

"I know that, princess." He said with an eerie smirk. He tugged onto the sheets even more, and let me tell you, he was strong. I grabbed onto the sheets for my dear life and once I was almost exposed, Hade's smirk disappeared and his rage came back.

"You must have lost your senses, Eros," He said and I finally understood what was going on. Eros had tried to escape through the window while Hades wasn't looking, but he forgot that there was a mirror next to the bed that was pointed to it. "Going after my wife." Hades turned around, letting go of the sheets.

"Um," I interrupted. "I'm not your wife," Hades glanced at me, his eyes shredding my skin. I stayed quiet and let him continue.

"Well you see," Eros began shrugging. "I thought you didn't want a wife. I was about to do you a favor." And that, ladies and gentlemen, was when hell broke loose. Hades lost his shit. His arms turned coal black making his veins, that were the color of lava, become more visible. Eros began moving back towards the window, but Hades shoot it close with a snap of his fingers.

Hades's eyes turned a violet-red color, so beautiful that I was in awe. Suddenly, Eros's wings were on fire and he screamed in pain, falling to the floor on his knees.

"Stop!" He begged. "Stop!" I watched as Eros's enchanting wings disappeared into ashes and a new courage sprung in me. I jumped off of the bed and ran towards Hades, wrapping my arms around his waist. My body was slammed into his back, as I closed my eyes.

"Don't do this," I whispered low enough so only he could hear me. "You don't have to do this."

This seemed to have calmed him down and his arms turned back to normal. He snapped his fingers again and Eros was gone, leaving only me and him alone in the room.

"Get ready," he said coldly, ripping my arms off of him. "We have a party to go to, tonight." And with that, he left. No sorry. No nothing. He left me there in the cold with burned feathers on the floor.