𝕾𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

||Chapter 10: Sleepover||

"What the fuck happened to you?" Tyler asked grabbing my duffle bag and holding onto my arm so that I could walk inside the house without falling. "You're burning up!" He said placing me down on his kitchen chair. I wanted to look around and observe the house, see how he had been living for the past years, but I was too tired and with too much pain to do so.

I took deep breaths trying to fill my lungs with air as Tyler grabbed me a cup of cold water. I gulped it down in one go and cleaned my lips. "Shower," I mumbled looking up at Tyler. "Cold."

Tyler pulled me up, grabbing my legs and placing them around his waist. My arms wrapped themselves around his neck out of instinct. "Tyler, you don't need to-" Tyler shushed me and hurried towards a small bathroom. He turned the water on until it was freezing like ice and placed me under it. The freezing water touched my skin as kisses, and the warmth of my skin became less painful.

"What is happening to me?" I mumbled tears falling down my cheeks. Tyler's eyes scanned my body and soon they landed on my neck. He removed my wet hair from my neck and looked at the place Hades had bitten me.

"What is this?" He asked, making me hide it with my hands.

"Nothing," I tried, turning around. Tyler ripped my hands away from my neck and scrutinized the mark.

"It's not nothing," Tyler argued. "What bit you?"

I looked over at him too embarrassed to say anything. He turned the water off making the heat on my skin come back three times hotter. I ignored the sensation of pain and brought my knees towards my chest, hiding my face between them.

"Isabella," Tyler said again softly. "What bit you?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Then how am I supposed to help you?" He asked reaching towards me but I shoved him aside.

"Sorry," I apologized. "You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

Tyler opened his mouth to say something, but then his eyes bulged and he stared down at me. I looked at his blue eyes trying to figure out what he was thinking but his eyes were filled with an emotion I didn't recognize.

"What do you mean I won't believe you?" He asked reaching towards my neck again, shoving my hand away.

"Ouch," I yelped when he touched the wound. "What are you doing?"

Tyler observed the wound for a few seconds then brought his hands towards his face, hiding it.

"Oh god, Isabella," he mumbled. "What have you done?"

I stared at him surprised. I knew he knew about what was going on- damn he probably knew more than I did- but how?

"Tyler," I began. "What's going on?" I asked desperately.

Tyler looked up at me, confusion filling his eyes. "A God bit you, Isabella-"

"I know that," I interrupted him shifting on the tile floor. "But why am I like this?"

Tyler's eyes saddened and he leaned against the wall. "Isabella," Tyler began quietly. "The God that bite you began the..."

"The what Tyler?" I hurried him.

"The mating process."

My head snapped towards Tyler who looked down at me worriedly. My hands began to shake in anger and my heart began to beat fast. "What does that mean?"

"It means that from now on until the mating process is finished you will be feeling as if you were thrown in a volcano."

"And how is it finished," I asked turning on the water again.

"You need to make love," Tyler explained, his cheeks turning red.

"You mean sex Tyler?" I stood up and banged my head against the wall. "SEX!" Tyler grabbed onto my should and turned me around towards him. "I have to have sex with Hades?" I concluded shaking my head.

"Wait, it's Hades?" Tyler asked surprised.

"Yeah...why?"

"Well according to...history...Hades doesn't have as much power as the other Gods, therefore his mating process isn't as powerful either."

"Oh my god! Are you telling me he isn't good in bed?" I yelled rolling my eyes.

"No Isabella," Tyler exclaimed trying to get my attention back to him. "Ew no. I don't know about that. What I mean is that his mating process isn't as strict as the others. Which means to get rid of this pain your feeling you can just have sex with someone else."

I stared at Tyler for a few seconds, the idea actually processing in my mind. But then I facepalmed myself and signed. "I can't do that. I can't just come up to someone and be like have sex with me."

"Why not?"

"Because no, Tyler! Also, it's Hades we are talking about. He would flip the world upside down if he knew I even thought about this."

Tyler looked over his shoulder and then back at me. "You know what?" He said leaving the bathroom and coming back with my duffle bag, "Let's think about this tomorrow. Right now we need a sleepover, okay?"

I smiled at him as he opened my bag pulling out a bag of Cotten candy from inside and all the other candies I had prepared for my date with Hades.