𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕰𝖆𝖙 𝕸𝖊, 𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖙

|| Chapter 5: Please Don't Eat Me, Mister Beast ||

His darken eyes roamed my body sending shivers down my spine. I covered half of my face with my purse, my cheeks turning crimson red as his eyes dared to undress me.

"My Lord," the woman said saving me from the tension and embarrassment.

Hades's eyes snapped towards the woman and he cleared his throat uncomfortably. He made a gesture with his hands, signaling for her to leave, which she did. She closed the door behind her and left us alone.

"What are you wearing?" He finally asked.

"Clothes?" I said as I looked down at myself suddenly feeling insecure. "Are they ugly?"

Hades's eyes widened and he shook his head. "No-No. But I would prefer that you changed."

"Why?" I asked.

"It's...not very appropriate," he concluded taking another look at my body.

"I think it's very appropriate," I mumbled twirling around so that he could see the back of it. Hades's eyes turned red and I knew that his word was final...at least for now.

"Fine!" I gave up, throwing my hands up. "I'll change."  Hades nodded and let out a sigh of relief.

"I'll call someone down here to get you once you are done. As soon as you set foot in the ballroom come straight to me. I don't want you talking to no one. Understood?" I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior but nodded anyway. It would save me some time. 

Hades turned around and left the room leaving me alone again. A devilish smile appeared on my lips.

"It's time to call Amerstrand again," I said to myself.

"Madame are you ready?" A maid asked from the other side of my bedroom door. I smiled at myself as I looked in the mirror.

I was wearing a pink skin-tight skirt with a personally styled bra to match. Around my neck, I wore a silver choker with three crosses falling onto my skin. Finally, I wore a white-furred jacket as an overall so I would feel less...exposed.

"Yes, I am," I said opening the door and stepping out. The maid looked at my outfit choice and I could see in her expression that she was a bit confused.

"Madame I don't think-" She began but I cut her off.

"Don't worry."

She stared at me for a few seconds but then gave up on whatever she wanted to say. She turned around and led me down the same hallway I had gone to take a bath and then up some stairs. Finally, after walking for a few minutes we arrived at the ballroom.

The ballroom was enchanting. It reminded me of the Versailles castle in France. The walls were decorated with golden mirrors and the ceiling was fully painted. It was an image of the Underworld I would guess. Children and women crying, fires and suffering. But somehow, the darkness in the painting was comforting as if it was inviting me home.

I was quickly pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a few girls gossiping. Now don't get me wrong. I don't usually care for gossip, but this one interested me.

"Did you hear?" I blond one said looking over at a brunette whose face was melting from all the makeup she had put on. "Hades is just another word for shit." My eyes twitched.