𝕳𝖔𝖙-𝖙𝖞

||Chapter 9: Hot-ty||

Hades bit my bottom lip once again and I finally allowed him to consume me. I peeked over at the movie that was still rolling and a sigh of relief hit me when I saw it was still in the middle of the story. Hades noticed my absence and squeezed my hips, pulling my attention back to him. He turned me around and placed me on his lap so that I was facing the front of the car. With hazy eyes, I observed the over-dramatic kissing scene of the 1940's movie, and I almost laughed at the thought that we would make a better movie.

Hades then pulled my hair off of my shoulder and began sucking on the nape of my neck. I moaned reaching my hand back to keep him in place. One of his hands moved from my hips to my thigh, making patterns with his thumb. My body was corrupted with pleasure as I closed my eyes, letting myself feel and experience his every touch.

Suddenly, I began to feel this burning sensation where Hades was kissing me. "Hades," I groaned pulling his hair back. He must of not have heard me because he continued doing whatever he was doing, "Hades it's stinging," I tried again this time shifting my body on his lap to see if he would let me go. However, he didn't and the stinging turned into pure pain.

"Hades," I yelled locking my fingers with his. "Hades it hurts!" Tears began to form and I could feel my body shake. However, as fast as the pain had come, it had disappeared. After a few seconds, I calmed down and Hades moved away from my neck. The sudden pain had exhausted me and I leaned back into his chest taking deep breaths.

Hades looked down at me, tears falling down my cheek. His face was emotionless, no sign of guilt. "What did you do to me?" I choked out. Hades cleaned my tears and placed his arms around me.

"You'll be alright," he said calmly. My hand snapped towards my neck and I felt a strange liquid tickling my skin. I looked at my bloody fingers and freaked out as the realization that he'd had just bitten me sunk in my brain.

"The fuck are you?" I yelled jumping off his lap. "A vampire?"

Hades looked at me, amazement fell upon his expression. "Are you okay?" He asked reaching over to touch me. I slapped his hand away and kicked the car door open, stepping outside and walking away from the drive-thru movie. Hades followed me and grabbed me by my arm. He flipped me around and gazed at my hand that was holding down his bite.

"How do you feel right now?" He asked, eyes roaming my face.

I squinted my eyes at him. I can't believe he has the nerve to ask me. "Go to hell," I said between gritted teeth and ripped my arm away from his grip.

"That's where I come from, Isabella!" Hades yelled as I crossed the street. I turned around and waited for the cars to pass. "You can't run away from me princess! You're mine! Remember that!" Once I knew Hades could see me I raised my hands up and flipped him off.

"I ain't your bitch!"

Now, I must confess, maybe I overreacted a bit. There was blood on my neck, yes, and I did tell him to stop, yes. But the thing is...I should have at least waited to get back to the Underworld first to throw a fit and storm off to my room and not to a pizza place where I had no money to even buy the goddam pizza!

"Miss, may I help you?" The waitress asked staring at my bloody neck. "Do you need an ambulance?"

I looked over at the waitress and gave her a small smile. "No," I said shaking my head and cleaned my hand with a napkin. "But could your crank the A/C up?" I asked faning myself with my hands. "It's really hot."

The waitress took a long look at me and then at her manger that was behind the desk. "Miss it's already cold in here but I'll see if I can turn it up a little bit more for you. Also, you can stay here for a few minutes but..." she looked at my neck and I nodded signaling to her that I understood what she was saying. "Yeah," she further explained. "My manger may want to kick you out." She giggled and went back to work.

I took off my jacket and slumped on the chair like a dying goose. It was extremely hot! Like burning hot!

I took a few more napkins and cleaned my neck and then I took another handful of napkins and cleaned my underarm. Don't judge me, I was sweating.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was and I groaned: 10:30. Where the hell am I going to sleep?

Suddenly, I remembered about Tyler and how I had to give his car back. So I went back to the parking lot and was extremely relieved when I saw the car still parked in the same place. I got in and drove back to Tyler's house.

Cracking up the radio and opening all of the windows, I went asking God to take the wheel because I was ready to rip my dress off of how hot it was.