Cupid And His Arrows

||Cupid and His Arrows||

Heaven was magnificent. Untainted from the sins of humanity or the fury of the Gods. It was a place of treaty and peace. But beneath the ground of Heaven, in a hidden room created by the first-bloodline, there laid a sea of treasure. It was a mixture of silver and gold, melted and sculptured into weapons of war.

"Eros?" His mother's voice echoed through the darkroom. She watched as her son gathered his arrows of war. "What are you doing with those?"

"Mother, it is better if I did not answer."

Feeling his wife's piercing stare, Hades took his eyes off from the road. "What is it?" Isabella continued to stare at his face, bringing one hand up to his cheek and gliding her fingers over his skin. Hades shivered a little and gripped the wheel.

"You're beautiful," Isabella uttered in pure amazement.

"You are distracting me," Hades responded making a sharp right. Isabella slid in her seat and her sides hit the car door. She groaned and rubbed her hips.

"You are not very romantic you know," She leaned back in the leather seat appreaciating the red that engulfed the sky.

"I proposed to you."

"That is not romantic. That was necessary or else you would be breaking the law," Isabella reminded him of her kidnapping.

"The Underworld has no laws," Hades smirked.

Isabella rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "I want to be loved."

"I make love to you every night."

"Making love does not mean that you love me. You can do that to whoever and then have no feelings towards them," Isabella paused. "By the way, how many women have you been with?"

Isabella was not asking to be nosy or due to jealousy, she was simply curious. This man was probably as old as the universe, so he must have had his fair share of beautiful women. And all these beautiful women were dead, so Isabella had no reason to be jealous.

"No comment," Hades simply said making Isabella's face drop to her hands.

"That many?"

Hades glanced at his wife and focused on their connection; she did not seem to be truly upset. "Why do you want to know?"

"STD's." Isabella joked, but her tone come out serious making Hades believe what she had said.

"I'm a God," He sucked his teeth.

Isabella readjusted the seat-belt and took a deep breath. "Just tell me. I'm just curious."

Hades stared into the red light and squinted. "One."

Almost gagging on her slit, Isabella gave her husband a hard stare,"Excuse me? Who is she? Is she pretty? No, nevermind. Is she smart? I can become prettier, but not smarter-"

"Princess," Hade's voice was humorous. "I said one."

"Persephone, that bitch," Isabella clapped her hands together as if she came to a pure realization.

"Princess, do you know how to do math?"

"No. I failed third-grade math."

"It all makes sense now," Hades joked with a heavy laugh. "Princess, you are the one. You're the only one."