𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖕𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖘

|| Chapter 16: Therapy For Bad Bitches ||

"That was fun," Hades chuckled as he played with my curls. I shivered at his touch and closed my eyes. His hands snaked around my hips, but I slapped them away.

"Hades," I signed. "I have to sleep."

"But it's already morning. What's the use?"

I glared at him and pulled the covers closer to my body, snuggling on them. "I'm human. If I don't sleep, I die. And I know you can change the time here. Make the night last longer so I can get at least eight hours of sleep."

Hades let out a laugh and pulled me towards his chest. He played with my hair and hummed a melody that I was not familiar with. After a few seconds of laughter, I began to drift off into dreamland. I was almost asleep when I heard Hades curse.

"What is it?" I mumbled madly.

"I didn't use a...condom."

My body jolted up and I grabbed my pillow and hit him right in the face. Hades pushed the pillow away and began to chuckle.

"You're telling me," I said standing up on the bed looking like I just came out of the movie Shrek. "That during our lovemaking that lasted the whole night you didn't think - at least once - to pop a condom in between?"

Hades was about to give me a sarcastic answer, but a familiar voice interrupted him. "Hades doesn't pop condoms."

I yelped and flew back under the covers where Hades pulled me close to him.

"Girl chill," Eros said stepping out from the shadows of the room. "I've already seen you naked."

Eros was wearing the same outfit from yesterday, but it was strangely placed. It was as if he dressed in a hurry. He had his necklace wrapped loosely around his neck, while his shirt was placed inside out.

"Eros," Hades said with rage. "Out!" I felt Hades's hands wrap around me tightly.

Eros, of course, ignored the command and started to walk towards the bed. Suddenly, the floor around him turned into fire. Eros let out a curse as he opened his wings and tried to remove his feet from the ground. I smacked Hades on the chest and glared at him, telling him to stop. After a few seconds, Hades obeyed.

Eros ignored what just happened and ran towards me, jumping on the bed like a kid on Christmas morning.

"I had a really good meal, yesterday," he said with a smirk looking down at me. It took me a few moments for me to realize what he said, but once I did a grin appeared on my lips.

"Tell me everything."

Eros's Point of View

13 Hours Ago

After I left Hades and Isabelle to discuss their "situation", I ran back downstairs where the party was happening. Honestly, it is kind of weird- no! more than weird - for me to say this but...I was excited. If this was revealed to the other Gods I would definitely be the target for torture. Humans may not understand this, but love and affection are not as simple for Gods as it is for a species that falls in love with a made-up character from a tv show. Unlike other Gods that do not work with feelings such as affection, they do not know the secret that Gods that do know. The secret is, Gods have soulmates. And what is worst of it all is that once they complete the mating process with someone that is not their soulmate, the link between that one person and the God is destroyed and the other half of their soul is destroyed. In other words, they killed the only person would love them the most.