𝕸𝖗. 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑?

|| Chapter 15: Mr.Devil? ||

"We should do this more often," Eros concluded as he took a sip from his strawberry iced tea. I could not help but smile at how LA-like Eros looked as he sipped his drink and carried his shopping bags. Fortunately for us, Gods paid with fake money that soon disappeared from the bank and back to their wallets, therefore they were literally infinitely rich.

"It is good to leave that castle once in a while anyway," I laughed. "Wait. Do you also live in Hades's castle?" Eros shook his head and adjusted the bags that hung from his arms.

"No. I live in my own castle. Each God has their own different place, just like humans," Eros explained.

"Damn! Can I visit you sometime?"

"Sure. You just have to open the portal." Eros looked down at my confused expression and laughed. "In the 'Gods World', there are different realms. For example, the Underworld is a realm, the Deep Sea is a realm, and Heaven is another realm. Depending on what God you are or what nymph, you belong to a specific realm. My mother and I belong to Heaven."

"That's awesome! So it's like different cities."

"Hm...I guess you could say that." Eros chuckled.

Eros and I decided to wait until ten or eleven o'clock to go to the clubs since it was more likely that the clubs would have been more full. As we waited we made ourselves comfortable in an outside restaurant table. It was the beginning of summer so it was not too hot or too cold. It was just right.

"Eros, something really weird happened to me this morning. This weird woman appeared in my room and told me that she was competing with me for Hades," I brought up as Eros took another sip from his ice tea. Eros's eyes enlarged he chocked.

"Oh shit," he said cleaning his watering eyes. "Persephone is back I guess."

"Is she Hades's ex?" I asked a little mad at the situation.

"Well, it really isn't something I should tell." Eros leaned back and massaged his temples. "But who am I kidding? I love gossip!" I laughed at Eros's excited expression and made myself comfortable. "Persephone is the goddess of harvest and fertility. She met Hades when he had gone visit Zeus in Heaven. He was amazed by her beauty and soon began to persuade her. However, Demeter, her mother, was against any relationship between the two and prohibited Persephone from ever meeting Hades again. Therefore, Hades took a risk and kidnapped Persephone from Heaven. It was a scandal! Not only that but he locked the portable to the Underworld and no one could come in."

"Why did they break up though?" I asked getting more curious.

"She cheated on him," Eros simply said. My eyes enlarged and leaned forward towards him.

"With who?" I whispered.

"Me," Eros concluded. My mouth dropped and I was in complete shock. "Now let me explain. I did not know about anything that was going on. I was on vacation for goodness sake! When I got back Persephone was in my house crying her eyes out. She said she broke up with her boyfriend and that she felt lonely and miserable. One thing led to another and we made love." Eros shrugged his shoulders as if what he had just told me was nothing.

"Eros! How can you do something like that?" I exclaimed.

"She was the one who wanted it and why would I refuse. The next morning she disappeared and I found out that her boyfriend was Hades and that she had lied to me. She never broke up with him. In fact, she was going to marry him but that night she got into a fight and ran away."