𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊𝖓

|| Chapter 13: Broken ||

"You know," I began with a small smile on my cherry lips. Hades was making small circular patters on my exposed back as I laid on his chest. "We should do this more often." His chest vibrated, letting out a chuckle. 

"Trust me, princess," He said as I looked up at him. "We will be doing this every night." I let out a loud laugh and flipped over on my back so I was lying next to Hades. "What? You don't believe me?" I stared at him surprised. 

"Oh...you're serious." Hades placed his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me gently towards him. 

"I don't play around when it comes to you," he whispered in my ear. Man, he has a way of making my panties drop like magic. Magic? Magic Mike? Lord, he would make a great ass stripper...but my own personal stripper. I ain't sharing him with no one. 

Hades let out a hearty laugh and threw his head back. I looked at him dazed. "What?" He looked at me as if he was trying to formulate his words but his laughter did not allow him to.  Leaving left out on whatever was happening, I slapped him on the chest and crossed my arms pouting. "Hades if you don't tell me what's going on I swear-" 

Hades stopped laughing but continued to have a small smile on his lips that took my breath away. He leaned forward and placed his forehead on mine. "You are the cutest thing," Hades said making me blush. 

"Shut up..." I mumbled. "Don't try to change the topic mister!" 

"I wasn't. I just thought it was funny how you thought of me as your personal stripper. "

My eyes widened and my mouth fell open. What the hell? Did I say that aloud? That's so embarrassing! Why am I like this Lord? 

"No, you didn't say it aloud," Hades laughed.

"Wait...So you read my mind?" I asked. 

"No, we shared thoughts. We have a link now since we mated," Hades explained. 

"One, I definitely did not mean to share that with you. Second, don't say it like we are animals. I mean, you're definitely are one especially after last night...but I'm not." 

Hades shook his head and grinned. He swung his legs out of the bed and pulled onto one of the bedsheets, wrapping it around his waist. I enjoyed my view, tracing my eyes over his muscular lines - starting from his neck to his v-outline that disappeared into the sheets. His hair was thrown in messy curls that allowed some strands to fall over his breathtaking eyes. 

 Damn if I had a superpower it would be telekinesis so that I could pull those sheets down and pull him back into this bad. After that, I would suck-

"Princess! Stop being a pervert and go get dressed," Hades called out, walking towards the door. "I'm going to go take a shower, I'll be waiting in the kitchen for you so that we can have breakfast." 

"Come on! Can I at least join you in the shower?" I yelled. I heard Hades's loud laughs as he walked down the hallways. I smiled to myself and covered my face on a pillow. I can not believe what just happened! Honestly, they could make a movie out of my life. It's insane. 

"I am thinking about some serious remodeling!" I heard a voice echo through the room. I sat up startled and covered my bare chest with a pillow. "If I needed to sleep, I could say for sure that I did not sleep last night. The whole Underworld was agonized by screams and moans!" Eros said sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs crossed and holding a cup of coffee. He had a towel around his waist as he stared down at me bare-chested. "At first some of the souls were terrified. There was a commotion on the streets saying that Hades had gone completely mental - not that he isn't already - and was beginning a mass murder of souls. Hell! I thought he was gutting someone! But after some deep analysis, I, the God of love, discovered the true reasons behind those moans." 

I looked at him fazed by his words as if he was a mad scientist explaining to me why the sun was not needed. "Go to hell!" I spat out and kicked him with my feet. Eros simply shifted a little and set his cup down on the ground. He grabbed my legs and pulled me around his waist. Wide-eyed I pulled the sheets to make sure I didn't get exposed down there. "What the hell are you doing Eros?!" 

Eros didn't bother to look at me and instead, he looked straight at my lower region. "I must advise that you get yourself...inspected. By the sounds of it, Hades can truly be called a monster. I strongly believe that he broke you down there." I kicked his chest away and pulled myself up embarrassed. 

"I am not broken!" I yelled. Eros raised a brow. 

"Stand up," he commanded. I gave him the Im-going-to-make-you-look-so-stupid-right-now look and swung my legs onto the floor. As my tippy-toes hit the floor I felt ants crawl up my legs and suddenly I was numb. 

"Fuck me!" I groaned hitting my back into the sheets. Eros laughed. 

"See? I told you he broke you." Eros snapped his fingers and he was suddenly dressed in a white tee-shirt with black jeans. "Now get ready βασίλισσα της κόλασης because I have a surprise for you."