𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕾𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖂𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝕬 𝕮𝖆𝖕𝖎𝖙𝖆𝖑 '𝕻'

|| Chapter 17: Personal Stripper With A Capital 'P'||

Third-Point of View

"Tyler?" Isabella asked in pure amazement at the new information she had just received. 

"Yes," Eros answered lazily as he leaned back on his hands. 

"Tyler?" Isabella asked again to make sure. 

"...Maybe?" 

"Tyler!?" This time everything had processed in Isabella's brain and she was hit with a sense of fear and confusion. She didn't know Tyler was gay. But then again, maybe he wasn't. Tyler could have kept his darkest secrets to himself, but she knew he was the type of person that got everything he wanted no matter the circumstances. Just like her. 

"Yes! Why!?" Eros felt the palm of his hands began to sweat, and he was corrupted with anxiety. He couldn't read Isabella's startled expression as she seemed to have a mental conversation with herself. Eros pulled onto the bedsheets in despair.

Feeling his wife's unsettled emotions, Hades wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into his chest. "What is it, princess?" He asked waiting for Isabella to formulate her words. 

Isabella passed her fingers threw her tangled hair and brushed the ends of it. She took a breath and made herself comfortable on Hades's chest before explaining her sudden panic. 

But Eros was too impatient and feeling the painful twists in his stomach, he pleaded; "Okay, who the hell is Tyler? Because if I am going to be blamed for something, I should at least know what."

Isabella finally realized the state that she had placed Eros in and decided the carefully explain, "Tyler is my best friend. He is also a God hunter," She waited for a reaction from either Eros or Hades, but both of them were silent so she continued, "Tyler was also the one who helped me during the first few hours of my mating process." Isabella felt Hades's chest vibrate as his grip around her waist loosened and he began to shift underneath her.  

Eros opened his mouth to make a comment, but Isabella wanted to make everything clear as soon as possible, seeing that Hades's arms were already turning into an ash-black color. 

"Tyler is not the enemy here. Although he did offer to kill Hades to end the mating process, I made it clear that it wasn't what I wanted ."

"What are you talking about..." A panicked look was plastered on Eros's face as if he was going to pass out. Isabella reached her hands towards him, wrapped it around his chest, and pulled him towards her.  Eros accepted the offer and comfortably laid his head on the soft sheets around Isabella's breasts. 

"The reason why he wanted to kill Hades was that he saw how much the mating process was hurting me and he wanted to protect me-" Isabella continued, but the more she talked the more she fueled Hades's rage. 

"Isabella shut up!" Hades yelled and Isabella became silent. "Eros," he calmed himself with a sigh. " Remove yourself from my woman's breasts and leave us." Eros, who was still wrapping his head around the situation simply nodded and headed out of the room in a depressed state. 

Hades turned to Isabella who was carefully studying his raging expression. After a few seconds, his lips curled up into an eerie grin. "What is he to you?" Hades asked as he avoided eye contact with Isabella, who fell into an uncomfortable situation. 

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think I'm stupid, Isabella? I asked what is he to you?"

"My best friend. What else would he be?" Isabella tried to keep her voice as low as possible. She didn't want to argue with Hades anymore. Especially not about such an irrelevant topic such as her best friend's relationship status in her life.