Chapter 8

Shravan was busy with the hearing of a case thus didn't get time to meet his Sumo. Yes, his Sumo now that he has accepted the truth he no more hesitated to admit it. But he was worried about that clingy Aditya who was hell bent on following Sumo like a tail. But knowing Sumo would just kick him where Sun doesn't shine if he got on her nerves he relaxed a bit. He focused on the case and guess what the lion never fails to hunt down his prey. He was that predator in court.

As he returned home planning on meeting her after getting freshen up he was stopped by the groom to be himself.
Pushkar had been bored sitting home so he planned a prank to be played on someone but as he was planning all this he got to know about Suman's plan to visit Moonshine Hotel for bookings for wedding and Aditya being the Chipko he was tagged along. So the cute devil mind of planned a cupid prank to be played on his very own Shravan bhaiya.

Pushkar: Hey! Bhaiya where are you going?

Shravan: I'm going to Tiwari Killa Chote. I've some work with Nanaji.

Pushkar: Oh! If you are going there give this to Preeti.

Shravan: Ahaan! Chote gifts for her haan!

Pushkar: Ohho! Bhaiya stop this. This is not for Preeti instead for Sumo but she's gone with Aditya to Moonshine Hotel, that's why give it to Preeti.

Shravan: What the? Why with Aditya to that hotel? What's going on? What's with this girl? And that Adityaaaaa!

Pushkar: Umm Aditya was saying that he's going to propose the love of his life today.

Shravan runs off with the speed of Usain Bolt.

At Moonshine Hotel

Whatever she saw made her mesmerized and emotional. When she turned to look at him and ask those questions which she wasn't able to put into words. She was spell bounded at the moment while he was nervous.

"I know what happened years was not something I or anyone else can change but what we are having now can be changed. I'll do whatever I could with everything I have to win you. I was blinded by my ego my chauvinism. But its wasn't that easy for me, I guess I would have died if we really divorced that time. I was alive through these many days only with the assurance that you are still mine. I am sorry for each and every word that left my mouth and  I truly regret. I've missed you for so long. I've missed in my mornings when I couldn't see your face the first thing as I opened my eyes. I missed in kitchen where you would hum to the tunes of our college times songs and cook for us. I missed you running behind Shravan everyday. I missed you tying my tie-knot. I missed the way you jumped every time I back hugged you and I missed the way we were happy together .....with each other and.... Our son."

" I'm really sorry Nirmala. I know my apologies are not enough but please give me a chance. I lost the chance to live with you but I don't want to die without you, please. Please just one last chance to be with 'My Niru and our Shravan."

There was utter silence, only their breathing could be heard. They were looking at each other drowned in pools of emotions all over drenched with hope, pain, hurt, years of longings and all the love they kept hidden under the deep layers of their heart.

"Say something please"

"I don't have anything to say Ram. I imagined, dreamt and hoped of such a day when you'll come to me and apologize. You'll say that you still love me and  will take me away with you. Our family would be complete, I will have my son in my arms again but that day never came. I started losing hope the only thing that kept me alive. You know even after so many years I was still holding onto that weak string of hope but that day when I met Shravan in Tiwari Killa and he gave that disgusted and hatred filled look, I died. Was that all because of you? No Ram I don't blame you but I don't trust you as well. I was there in London on his birthdays, his graduation day, festivals and sometimes without an occasion. I saw him when he got his first salary, you know he started working at a library to buy gift for you and Pushkar. I was there at that time. He never saw me but I did. I was living in Mumbai with my new family as you call them. After Ahuja Sir's death I was taking care of his children  and company till they got the legal rights of the company but I was there when you won your first biggest case, when you started your own firm, when you were ill,....because I was hoping for you to get back to me."

It took time to get all this be registered in his mind and he went deeper in his guilty grave.

Bahut der kardi Ram.

She turned around see the devastated soul who witnessed everything. It was something that broke everyone but sound of heartbreak was different this time.

Maa.

A/n
Hola peeps! I'm back with a new part. Though the target wasn't achieved but still I wanted to update so I did.
Thanks for your support and love readers. Silent readers please break the ice before it melts.
Target 30 votes
I wrote a long chapter finally 😂
Love,
Zindagi.