Chapter 14

"Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll return with interest."

"Yes, Shravan you can."

"No Suman you can't. That's unfair."

"Come on Aditya. Its her kiss, she can lend it to me. Now be quiet."

"But who won?"
" Who won? "

"Oh God you both are fools. Daboo gets the kiss and you both kiss each other okay. Bye"

"By the way Shravan wins!"

It had been a few hours to the pick up line fight. Shravan was at Tiwari kills still helping others in their work or playing with Dabbu but Suman was lost somewhere. As if his words hit her. Though it was just a game a stupid one even but his words, his eyes his voice his tone and expression conveyed something else.

"Are you a cardiologist? Coz only you can heal my heart."
His heart was hurt severely which needed healing. Was he asking her to help him heal?

"Are you a God-gift? Coz you're answer to all my prayers." The longing that his voice held was as if a long lost traveller finally found his destination.

"I tried my best to not feel anything for you guess what? I failed."
Was that his way of saying he still hasn't moved on? Was that her chashmish she saw in that moment who howsoever tried to be angry with her but ultimately bent?

"Because of you I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smiled a lot more."
To that she could only say 'me too'. But his eyes saw her as the only light of hope left in his life.

She was so lost in her thoughts that she missed a step on the stairs while coming down from terrace. Aditya saw and to grab the opportunity ran. Bad luck Shravan got late and was left alone to be burnt by jealousy, anger and insecurity.

Jealousy can be handled, Anger can be managed but insecurity requires hardworking & complex equation of confidence building which as for now their relation lacked.

A confession was needed. But right now as Suman was held by Chipku who was busy asking her how is she? Did she got hurt? Etc. But she was reading his eyes.
'I guess I'm not capable to take care of you. I guess I'm not good for you. You deserve  the Best.'

You're right Shravan you're not capable to take care of me because with you I don't need to be cared I'm all safe with. And yeah my definition of Best is You.

Their eyes spoke a lot and their hearts cleared the misunderstanding but the mind needed assurance.
But before that Confession a Confrontation was waiting.

A/n:- Though the target of last time not met yet I updated coz want to finish soon. Vote and comment.

Love,
Zindagi.