Chapter 11

Shravan was running on the roads unknown to his destination away from his destiny. Away from the world of lies and virtual hatred he had been living in for so many years. The man known to be the lion in the court room was roaming on the streets at 3 in morning, torn, broken and helpless.

He did not know where to go but his heart did and may be his feet too. He was there standing in front of those iron gates looking at that name plate where he and the only truth of his life his Sumo together had scratched the word Villa and wrote "Killa" . They said its their castle their kingdom. It was not just her tears asking him to fight the case for her home but his child self who wanted to save his castle where he was 'him'.

The door he could not manage to knock at today opened by itself for him and there she stood looking at those big eyes full of concern and something else. May be love or pity? No she is my Sumo. She Doesn't pity me.

He was not in a position to even be able to speak anything but she knew. She never expected him to share his pain since childhood because she knew. She read his eyes. The one time she did not he was hurt to the extent he could not forgive her. If only her eyes met his that day in school she would have known but kept admiring the floor and the events turned everything down.

She just held his fingers and took him to the terrace. It was so easy today to drag a well built 6 feet 4 inch man just by holding his fingers for that petite girl. He was attracted to that magnet she was. He couldn't resist.

"Bolo Shravan"

"Kya?" He was confused.

"Kuch bhi!" And she smiled thus he knew she was there to listen and hold him.

He just laid his head in her lap and she herself took the liberty to roam her fingers in his hairs.
"Thak gaya huun Sumo. Gussa karte karte, from hating her, listening to him and fighting with myself. Kya karoon main? It was all a lie Sumo. A lie. My whole life. Everything. I was hating her while she was loving me but ye kaisa pyaar Hai. She never made an effort. Aur Papa? What sort of love is that to take a child away from his mother? Batao Sumo."

"Mai kya batau Shravan, mere pass toh dono hi nahi Hai".

" Sumo!" He looked at her and though she smiled at him, her eyes held the pain which only he could decipher.

(A long pause)

"I know Shravan they were wrong very wrong. They  fed you lies for so long but future is knocking at your doors and you know what , it's a happy one. Life is giving you another chance and now its your turn to give one last chance to them. Mujhe toh nahi mila but you have it. Don't let it go Shravan. "

"So you're saying I should forgive them." He said with so much anger and frustration with that child-like frown that she melt and hugged him.
What the hell sumo Aise hug kyu kiya kya sochega vo ki mauke ka faayada utha rahi Hai. But she didn't know, he was the one feeling content. He got what he wanted since his breakdown and didn't let her go.

"Shravan?"

"5 minutes please."

And she melt with this man-child of a best friend of hers.

Hello! So sorry for not updating but because its been long I lost the track of the original plot of the story that is it took time. But thanks for loving this book so much.

Love,
Zindagi.