Chapter 19

The whole Tiwari family was reached to the mall. They entered in the security check and got themselves the little flowers that were being distributed around the mall to everyone as a gift on Peace Day. Then they go to a Saree shop to buy sarees for Preeti and to give return gifts to the guests as a UP tradition. Suman was least bit interested and also aloof because of the happenings of morning but Mamiji was not listening anything. She asked her to buy atleast two sarees for herself. Rachna showed her a few but she was aloof. Then Aman took it to himself. He took Sumo to other side of shop and showed her few sarees. One particular caught her eyes and she kept looking at it. Aman asked her to try it on. She refused. So he pushed her in the trial room. Surprisingly, Suman was given a matching blouse in her size to her by the salesgirl. When she came out she looked surreal.

All the Tiwaris were shocked to see Suman look so beautiful

All the Tiwaris were shocked to see Suman look so beautiful. Suman herself was shocked to her own beauty. The shopkeeper asked her to keep the saree on when she started for removing it. Any other day, she would have been suspicious of his behavior and refused the offer but Aman interrupted and said its a gift. Suman was confused but before she could refuse she was dragged to the jewellery store. Mamiji got a necklace for Preeti, herself and Rachna got one for herself. While Suman did not participate. She was already calculating the bills when her eyes caught a particular pair of hangings ( type of earrings). She looked at it and then moved her eyes. A salesgirl though shy came to her and whispered in her ears that those earrings were a imitation of the original one. They were fake. Aman heard it and asked her to pack it for them. Suman tried refusing but the girl already got it packed up. Suman was getting more suspicious by every second.

Next, Preeti wanted some high heels for the saree so they moved to the shoe shop. Then some shopping for the men who were already dumped under load of shopping bags. Some more shopping for the little Dabboo. Finally Tiwaris moved to the food court in the mall. Suman and Aman offered to keep the bags in the car. So they left.

When Suman returned, she did not think that these few minutes will change her lifetime. When she reached the compound of the mall, she saw all black. It was dark like night sky with no stars. Then the stars came. Twinkling fairy lights first, then coloured lights next. Then came the flower petals on her. The public in the mall was showering flowers on her. The same one they got while entering the mall. Suddenly like a sea wave many kids with soft toys in their hands came and surrounded her in a happy cheer. She was standing in a heart made up of soft toys. Brilliant kids. She was shocked, surprised and speechless. She was looking here and there for who and why did all this. Then she saw him entering the mall.

"Aditya"

A/n:- Heyo! What? Aditya? Shocked? Hahahaha! The soft me has planned to have Shravan there but then the devil me said no let's torture our readers a bit more. How's it by the way? And yeah I'm back. I hope you guys missed me hahahaha I know you didn't. I will finish this story first then the others. I hope that's fine.

Love
Zindagi