Chapter 12

It was another morning in the Tiwari kills but the chaos was more or it felt so to Shravan who just woke up at the terrace on the folding bed with a blue warmer and a sticky note saying,

Good morning Qutub Minar! Garama garam aloo parathe with extra butter khaoge? I know yes bhukkad. Jaldi niche aao.

The smile never left his face he freshened up in her room. Her room and bathroom was so like her calm yet beautiful. He got ready and got to the dining table.

Everyone was so normal with him even Mamiji as if it was an everyday affair to have him sleep on their terrace and have breakfast with them. But he knew she will handle everything as long as he was concerned.

Aloo ke parathe with curd and extra butter as he lived was there but addition was Mausa ji's jokes and Mamiji and Mausiji pulling each other's legs and Dabbu's usual. He was given a chance to forget and get out of yesterday's happening but she knew he was hurt.

Their eyes met a few times and the struggle was clear. Even Nanaji noticed.

Mausaji: Bhai Sunday morning Aise ache se shuru hui toh ek Carom ka game ho jaye.

Mamaji: Haan! Jarur. Dabbu Zara.... Ale ye toh pehle hi bhaag gaya.

Everyone laughed at Dabbu and got settled in the living room. The carom match began with a start by Nanaji.

Mamaji vs Mausaji

Mamaji won

Mamaji vs Mausiji

Mausiji won

Mausiji vs Mamiji

Mamiji won

Mamiji vs Preeti

Preeti won

Preeti vs Dabbu

Dabbu won

Dabbu vs Suman

Suman won

Suman vs Shravan

All other matches were over within some minutes but these two were having neck to neck with each other.

"Rani Ek dum independent Hai Shravan Raja nahi Milne Wala iske liye"

"Rani ko Raja ki nahi Raja ko Rani ki zarurat hoti Hai, Sumo"

"Phir dekhte Hai"

"Ye Raja toh apni Rani lekar hi rahega"

She didn't know what his words were doing to her heart but she could understand some longing in his voice but a determination as well. Was it for her or for love in general?

Suman got distracted in her thoughts and his eyes which became the cause of her loss or may be his determination. He won his Rani finally.

Shravan won.
Cheers erupted and everyone started talking and fighting that they did claim his win from the beginning only.

Aditya came through the doors on pretext of something related to wedding but was met with a sight of eye locked Shraman sitting on each side of Carom board and the whole family talking in their own world.

He asked Shravan for a match when he could not bear their eye lock. Shravan agreed for the sake of his anger. He wanted to strangle the man in front of him but carom match seemed a bit lineant.

Shravan vs Aditya

Shravan won.

But Aditya was not ready to accept his loss so wanted a rematch, which was stopped by Suman. Slowly everyone got dispersed to their wedding related work but Shravan and Aditya stood glaring at each other. So Sumo suggested a verbal war. They both had to impress her with words and they do can burn each other also.

Fight began.

"Do you have a map?"
"No, why?"
"I need directions to your heart."

"Are you a magician? Coz everything disappears when you are with me."

Hey! Everyone. Here's the next part. Hope you like it. Vote for it please and next chapter will be there. 30 votes only and next chapter will be there, pakka Wala promise.

Love,
Zindagi