Chapter 10

Shravan Malhotra, a name so strong and charming was lying there in his mother's lap held in his father's arms completely lifeless. Immediately after the escape of those last words, he lost it. Shravan was hurt to the extent of his bearing. Today he found his life was a lie. The love he was craving for was his and with him only but the wall of hatred was what kept him away from it. All these years he was living in a virtual world of hatred. The only truth in all those lies was there looking at him with an expression unreadable.

Suman broke out of the washroom door she has locked herself into to find him lying there. The look on his parents face told her its not her moment to breakdown she has to be strong for him.

"Shravan, please wake  up." she sprinkled water on his face.

Slowly after a few minutes Shravan woke up to those three faces he loved the most all his life looking at him with gleamy eyes. Within a few seconds everything clicked and he realized what actually made him faint. He was hurt to an extent he was unaware of it. He gradually got up and his father and mother let him. He wanted to stand on his feet and leave. He needed some alone time and his parents knew this. The let him go but he was unable to stand, his feet buckle as if drunk. A  small hand held his big one as it became the only pole of his life. The only constant perhaps the only truth he ever had in his life. He looked in those glistening eyes with so much hope that it broke her heart. She was never looking forward to this moment because she it will break him. She always knew that Shravan was  very strong in mind buy very soft at heart. He was living with his strong mind controlling him all these years but now that his mind has discovery all the lies it was creating this his soft heart got exposed. She knew he was vulnerable but also was very much known to the fact that only she can make him stand again.
Suman took him to the other room of the suit she has booked in the hotel and laid him on the bed. She brought water for him. He was not ready to have anything instead just wanted to keep holding that one last truth he has left in life with him forever while everything else proved to be a lie.

Target is 30 votes