[Fred Weasley ] ~ Misunderstanding

If there was something really good that came with your family being good friends with the Weasley family, it was going round to the Burrow for the holidays. Especially for the Christmas holidays!
As I stepped out of the fireplace with my bags in my hands I looked around and could practically feel Christmas spirit.
Bill, who was apparently around for the day, was the first to greet me.
"Lynn! How've you been? You grew up so much since what? Last year?"
Smiling at the eldest Weasley brother I waved my hand at him, stepping into his arms.
"Since this Summer Bill."
Bill laughed fondly before magicking my bags to Ginny's room.
"No way! You kids just keep growing and growing! Go on then, mum's waiting for you in the kitchen."

Walking to the kitchen I was greeted by Ron, who was stuffing his face -nothing new- and Harry, who was looking rather thoughtful.
"Morning lads." I said smiling at them when they both stood up to greet me when I made no move of leaving until they did so.
"Hello my dear!" Mrs. Weasley swept me into a long hug as if I'd just returned from war and I chuckled.
"Morning Mrs. Weasley." Letting go of Mrs Weasley I approached Ginny who had just entered the kitchen. "Hey Gin!" The younger girl smiled at me before patting my shoulder.
"Here you are Lynn! Fred and George ransacked practically the entire house looking for you!" I laughed at her words. Said twins -even though they were two years older than me- had always had a soft spot for me. And Godric, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have one for them as well.
"I'm going to look for them then. Has Hermione arrived?"
Ginny shook her head. "She's bound to be here soon."
Nodding I walked out of the kitchen and towards the sitting room. Not spotting the twins there I decided to climb the stairs and go search for them in their room.

Knocking softly on the door I waited for them to open it, but when they didn't, I opened it and peeked into the room, seeing the twins laying on their beds. "Fred? George? Are you dead?" I asked and heard them chuckle.
It means they're alive. I hope.
"Why do you always assume that just because we're quiet, it means we're dead?" Fred questioned and I felt myself blush. I had it bad if I could tell who they were just from their voices.
"Because the pair of you are never quiet?" I suggested as one of them stood from the bed, gesturing me inside. Upon entering the room, I was swept off of my feet by Fred -who had so kindly gestured me inside- who claimed I never wrote to any of them and that I shouldn't leave them to worry so much about me.
"Fred, you saw me two days ago." I remembered and George laughed from his spot on the bed. Throwing myself on top of George I let out a giggle when he huffed out from the force of the impact.
"Georgie! I missed you so much!" George groaned at me, apparently still a little frustrated that I had thrown myself on top of him and not of his bed.
Well, it wasn't my fault I'd spent more or less my whole life around these two. That's what made me so mischievous.
Spying two cups of water I reached for a small vial that was on my pocket and fiddled with it. Sitting on George's stomach as Fred laid down on his bed again, his back facing me I thought it was the best time to put my plan into action.
Spying George's closed eyes I quickly poured the contents of the vial into both cups. Quickly putting the vial safely back in my pocket I heard George wonder

"Why'd you try to kill me then?"
Smiling innocently at him, I pinched his cheek. "Well, I had to make sure you weren't dead." I giggled as I sat on the bed. George rolled his eyes. "By trying to actually kill me. How ironic!"

I shot him my sweetest smile. "Ginny told me the pair of you 'ransacked' the entire Burrow looking for me?"
Fred guiltily nodded. "We have. You turned up late!"
My eyes widened before I raised my hands. "In self-defence, I turned up late because my parents were giving me warnings!" They shot me very odd looks and I waved.
"I have to talk to Hermione because I haven't done the bloody homework. I'll see you later!"
Walking out of their room I went to the kitchen to see if Mrs. Weasley needed any help, but I was quickly pushed to the side by her, who claimed that I was a guest, and I wasn't to do anything.