♡Chapter 7♡

Louis' pov,

I decide that its best to just have some lunch and then atleast try to find Harry, not that I care about him but its just I don't want a lecture from daddy direction.

Decideing aginst the idea to go for tacos, I head to KFC instead. As expected there's a huge ass line. I groan quietly before joining the line.

If your wondering, I haven't got mobbed by fans yet which is kind of good but then again its kind of shocking as well. I honestly can't rember the last time I went to a mall or rather any public place without my bodyguards or getting mobbed by fans.

Suddenly I hear my phone go off, meaning that I have a notification. I fish out my phone to check the message, only to find its the larrie account I followed the pervious day.

I click on the notification, becuase, why not? It turns out its a picture with me and Harry just a few minutes ago.

I clearly shows me and Harry having a pretty decent conversation, in the caption it read;

'Aww are @louist91 and @harrystyles having a little date? Lets not mob Louis and his boyfriend, lets let them have their own private date without being mobbed ok? :)

Btw Louis followed me!!!

The fans do genuiely think me and Harry are dating, we have some crazy fans. I roll my eyes and decide to like the post becuase it seems that they only have 15 likes.

I switch of my phone and walk up a little mostly because the lines moving.Is that why no fans have been coming up to me and Harry? Becuase of some stupid post? If so then I need to go out with Harry more.

Not that I don't love my fans, I just wish I could go anywhere in public without getting mobbed by fans.

______

After eating me delicious KFC I decided that I should probaly atleast try and find Harry, if not then...thats his promblem.

Another promblem, I don't have the lad's phone number nor do I know what store he's in.

I sigh in fustrarion, I can't just leave him here! Or can I? Oh what am I thinking! Liam would kill me!

"Where is he!" I run my hand through my hair in utter fustration.

"Um..hi" A girlish voice said from behind. I put on my best fake smile as I turn around

"Hi love," I say half heartedly

"Can I get a picture?" She asked with a big and wide smile.

"Sure" I say.

After taking the picture with this girl, we chatted for a little but then she asked a question that took me aback

"Are you and Harry dating?" She asked.

"Uh no, we aren't " I say kind of awkardly. She sighs, almost in relief.

"Thats a relief" She asks.

"Why would you say that?" I asked curiously.

"I don't want you dating someone so rude,disrespectful and just annoying" She says as she twirls her long blond hair her fingers.

"Harry isn't like that.." I say defending him, wait why am I defending the boy I hate to pecies.

"He isn't?" She says confused.

"No he isn't, what made you think that?" I ask a little annoyed that she thinks Harry is disrespectful and rude. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to defend the boy but..I am.

"I heard some of my friends talking that Harry's been causing drama in band with his annoying and rude behaviour" She says

"Well thats not true, if anything its far from it.." I say.

"O-Ok then" she says a little taken aback.

"Speaking of Harry, have you seen him?" I ask her.

"Uh, no I haven't" she says. After she bids her goodbye I try to search for the curly haired boy, but all I could think about was why do I care about Harry? I've never defended him in my entire life and I don't plan on starting now.

But..just why? Why am I defending him? I don't even like the boy for gods sake!! So

why do I care?

*don't forget to vote*