♡Chapter 13♡

Louis' Pov,

I sigh in fustration as I take a seat on the wet pool step, I rub my temples in discomfort and sigh. If your wondering, I haven't figured out what I'm going to say to Liam and Harry

I can't tell Liam that I was rushing around becuase I had to go to the bathroom becuase Harry could easily spill the beans by saying that I kicked Rajesh out.

And I can't tell Harry that Liam wanted to speak to Rajesh and thats why I told him to beat it, becuase Liam could say that he never called on Rajesh.

If I lie to the other, I'll get busted by the other brother. I run my hand through my drenched hair, and tug it slightly in fustration.

I'm seriously in a hot mess, I don't want to lie to Liam but honestly, I don't think a smiple white lie could get me out of this mess.

Suddenly a idea poped into my head, what if I say that I was exuasted and thats why I was in a rush. That could work! And if Harry asks why I told Rajesh to get out, I could say that I mistoke his room for mine! That might actually work!!

Let's just hope they don't ask eachother about my weird behaviour. Becuase honestly, I don't want to lie to either of them. And I don't see the need to either.

_____

The moment I've been dreading for all day has fianlly arrived, I'm now out of the pool and changed into some more warm and comfy clothers.

"Yeh so as I was saying Lou, whats with your strange behaviour today?" Liam asks curiously.

"I was just exuasted" I hope that Liam isn't smart enough to figure out my tiny lie, he won't think much of it only if Harry keeps his mouth shut.

"But that dosen't explain why you kicked Rajesh out" Harry said joining into the conversation.

"Well Harry, I mistook your room for mine, and I was really confused as to why you were in my room. But then I relized that it was your room so I quickly fled from your room" I say while praying to god that they buy it.

"How could you mistake your room for Harry's?" Zayn asks now intersted in the conversation.

"Like I said, I was exuasted. I just wanted to crash into someone's bed" I say. They all look confused but before any of them get a chance to speak, I bring Elenaor into this tangled up situation

"You can't say I'm laying Elenaor. I told you I was tired" Eleanor ponders for a minute before looking at all the boys.

"He is telling the truth, he did say he was tired" Eleanor says believing me. Not long after all the boys, including Harry. Believed me.

"Still a little strange if you ask me" Harry mutters under his breath. I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on Harry, give Louis a break" Elenaor says softly, Harry sighs in defeat. He glances at me but I pretend not to notice him.

"Who wants to watch a movie!"Niall suggets, me along with Elenaor, Harry and the rest of the guys nod in agreement.

"Ok so, Louis!Harry! Both of you are i charge of popcorn and snacks" Niall said, instead of protesting like I usually would, I stay dead silent and nod in agreement. I glance over at Harry to see if he's in or not but he's to deep in a conversation with Elenaor to even notice what came out of Niall mouth.

"Harry. You in?" I ask suprising both myslef and the boys.

"Uh..what?" Harry asks.

"Were're incharge of popcorn and snacks" I say

"Oh! Actually, I think I'm going to have to skip" Harry says with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Why!?" I say before anyone can even open their mouths, I get looks from Elenaor on the lads but I ignore them, all I want to know is why Harry has to skip watching a movie. And for some reason, I feel Rajesh has something to do with it.

But why do I care? As far as I know I hate Harry. More than anything. So why am I concerned about his whereabout? Those feelings are coming back. I'm not talking about the heart stabbing feeling or the weird feeling in my chest.

But for some reason, it feels like...both