♡Chapter 16♡

Louis' Pov,

"Alright so! Me and Zayn are sharing" Liam says as he reads of a paper that modest has given us, since we don't have enough room, some of us have to share a room.

"Niall, your with Elenaor" I sigh silently in disappointment, well there goes my chance of becoming something with Elenaor.

"And Harry with Louis" Liam say with small smile.

"Alright!" I say annoyed that me and Harry have to share a room. Why do we have to share a room? Why can't Elenaor and Harry share a room? They are bestfriends afterall.

I sigh as I grab my suite case and head into mine and Harry's small and tiny room

I start to unpack my bags so I won't have to do it tommorow, tonight is the last night were're staying in the house, from tommorw we start our road trip! Were going to three outdoor ariens, then were're going to America and so on.

But this is our last night in the 1D house, and instead of being together with the boys, and having some pizza and ice-cream.

I'm spending my night locked away in my bedroom, why? Becuase Rajesh is going to be here. He's always here! Why can't he get a life! Get a girlfriend or boyfriend! Harry's not intersted! He's got a to big of a crush on me, to ever give up on me so easily.

Its absoutly annoying that they spend absoutly every moment together! Dosen't that kid have a life? The only reason I'm 'happy' that Harry is coming with us on tour, is that him and Rajesh won't be able to see each other.

They'll be miles apart, and finally I'll be at ease. Sure I'll have to deal with Harry staring at me like a hawk and drooling all over me. But to be honest.

That still 100% better then having him with Rajesh...

____

Its now the next moring and let me say. Its been absoutly amazing to know that Harry will finally be away from the Rajesh fellow.

I smile happily at the sight infront of me. Harry and Rajesh are saying there goodbyes, Harry pulls Rajesh into a bro hug.

And once again, that most unplesent familiar feeling occurs back.

"I'll miss you Haz" I hear Rajesh say

"Miss you to Raj" Harry says, he smiles shyly at me before breaking the hug, he walks past me with tears in his eyes.

I roll my eyes. Its not like the lad is dieing or something.

We both enter the tour bus, I take a seat on the couch while Harry goes into the kitchen where Liam is at.

The bus isn't that big, when you first walk in. There is a big grey and fluffly couch and a small glass center table.

On the wall directly across the couch, there is a twenty inch flat screen tv. And right next to the couch is the kitchen.

It has no door or wall to seperate these to rooms, so I can hear Liam and Harry as if I'm in the room myself (which I kind of am)

The kitchen isn't that big, all it has is a sink and a diswasher underneath it. And a few plates and cups. Just the regular stuff.

"You ok Harry?" Liam asks

"Yeh, I'm fine" Harry sniffles, suddenly a small smile appears on his face, Liam looks at him questionably.

"I just can't wait for us the reach the UK" I glance at Harry questionably. Were're going to the UK in two weeks, why does Harry seem so elated to go to the UK?

"Why?" Liam asks with a knowing face.

"Because! I'm finally getting to see Rajesh!" Harry says with red tinted cheeks.

"Is that why your so happy to go to the UK?" Liam asks with a obnixous smirk

"Yeh.." Harry looks down shyly, its obvious that Harry likes Rajesh, and for some reason, that thought hurt.

Whenever I think about Harry and Rajesh becoming a possible couple, or just Harry even having a crush on someone besides me

I get angry, its like I want him to only have eyes for me and me alone, its so obnoxious.

"You like him don't you Haz?" Liam asks with a hopeful smile. Pff. As if Harry can get over me so easily.

"N-No" Harry rubs the back of his neck awkardly with a obvious blush on his cheeks.

"Mmmm, whatever you say" Liam winks at Harry, Harry gasps in disbelief.

Liam shaked his head in amusment, he smiled at Harry before telling him to start unpacking his stuff.

Liam walks up to me, I don't exactly notice him until he lets out a cough, obviously to get my attention.

I roll my eyes and pat a seat next to me on the couch, he smiles as he takes a seat next to me. He smiles at me with fond, I look at him confused.

"You think our plan will work?" Liam asks curiously. No matter how much I wanted Rajesh and Harry to get together, at the same time. I don't want them to be a couple either.

That chest pain only happens when Harry and Rajesh are together, sometimes when he's around other boys aswell, but nothing I can't handle.

But anyway..if I continue to go along with this plan, won't that chest pain just increase even more? I was hoping it would decerse. But obviously that dosen't seem to be working.

I can't just back out of this now! Its obvious that Harry has a small liking for Rajesh, and that thought sort of broke my heart?

It felt like someone was taking a knife and stabbing me in the heart when I thought of Harry and Rajesh being together.

It just felt like what most people would call a broken heart..

"Lou?" Liam says concerned.

"You spaced out for a minute.." Liam says concerned.

"Just have a lot in my mind" For some reason, my mind drifted of to Harry, his soft brown choclately like hair, his perfectly emerland green eyes, his amazing and perfectly shaped lips and eyes. His perfectly toned and fit body, his amazing personality and selfless ways.

He's so perfect.

Why am I think of Harry like this? He's just some stupid kid that has a stupid crush on me! This is so messed up!