♡Chapter 24♡

Louis' Pov,

I smile sadly at the lads and grab start to fix myself a warm cup of black coffie. Even if I hate coffie, I'm not suprisingly craving it. Whenever I go into depression my entire appetite is ruined. All the food I find repulsive and disgusting, it turns into some of my favourite foods ever.

Apart from the change in my food choices, another change is my behaviour. I haven't been in the mood to speak with anyone, I just answer simply by saying 'yes' or 'no'.

Thankfully we barely have any interviews for a while, we have rehersals in two hours for our show tonight and I'm not looking forward to be blunt honest.

I'm just not in the mood to sing, I know that the fans will know immeditaly when something's wrong with me as soon as I step on stage.

I sigh sadly as I take a sip of my black coffie with no added milk or sugar, I get confused looks from all the boys, I shrug them off before heading back into my bedroom and take a sip from the black liquid.

I go on my phone and decide to go through my Instagram, I go through some feed and click off because there seems to be absoutly nothing intresting.

____

"You ok Louis?" Eleanor says as she takes a seat next to me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked with a sigh, even though I know that I've fallen inlove with Harry, I'm stilp trying to get the idea wrapped around my head.

"You've just been acting strange lately" Eleanor says with a concerned smile.

"Just nervous about the show tonight" I mumble while looking down.

"Louis, please don't lie to me.." Eleanor says with serious face, I look at her with fake confusion written all over my face.

"Eleanor, its nothing..your worrying about nothing"

"Louis.."

"Just drop it Eleanor" I say as I look down sadly, its not that I don't appercite her talking with me its just that...I don't want to tell anyone about this.

This feels way to personal to talk about...

Elenaor sighs in defeat before walking back to where Liam and the lads are. Harry isn't with us because he's apperently on a date with Rajesh.

Great...

I can't wait to head on back home, I feel so irritated and exuasted. But something inside me tells me that when we go home...something's gonna happen..

But I don't know if its for the great or worse

___

"Come in" I say as I put down one of my current books and look at who's been knocking on my door.

"Hi" Elenaor says as she enters the room and closes the door behind her.

"Hey Eleanor" I say confused. Why is she here?

"We need to talk" She takes a seat on my bed and looks at me directly in my eye

"That sounds like your breaking up with me or something" I chuckle lightly at my own joke

"Very funny Louis, but I'm serious" My laughter immedietly dies down as I relieze that she is actually serious.

"Whats going on?" I ask

"I don't know, you tell me" She looks at me, I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?"

"Louis, whats going on?" I look at her confused. She sighs.

"Is there something going on between you and Harry?" She asks with a raised eyebrow

"Eleanor.." I sigh in fustration. Why can't she get the hint that I don't want to talk about this? This is a very touchy topic to talk about.

"Louis, please don't lie to me" She grabs my hand and places hers' ontop of mine.

I let out a silent but shaky sigh and look at her, I put on my best fake smile and look at her.

"Your worrying about nothing" She grabs my chin with her hand and makes me look at her.

"Am I?" I sigh as I shake my head, for some reason I feel as if I could trust her. She is a nice girl and she seems trustworthy

"Do you like Harry?"