♡Chapter 12♡

Louis' Pov,

"Alright! From the top!" Our voice coach, Nick says. Were're currently practing one of our biggest hits 'Home'.

"Louis! Focus!" Nick yells at me in his American accent.

"Sorry" I mumble, I can't help it! Its like I'm phsically here. But mentally I'm somewhere else..

I joined the rest of the boys in the chours but all I could be thinking about was Rajesh and Harry.

'And its alright
Calling out for somebody to hold tonight
When your lost I'll find a way, I'll be your light
You'll never feel like your alone
I'll make this feel like home'

I couldn't stop thinking about all the stuff Harry and Rajesh could be doing, that weird feeling I was having. Its not here..which is good..but.

A new one is arising. It feels like someone just took a knife a stabbed me in the heart, the pain was intense. Amd the strange thing was that every time I thought of Rajesh and Harry being together, that pain got worse.

Its so overwellimg. I thought that that that weird feeling in my chest was intense, but this...this is just to much.

____

After rehersals we decided to take a spin through KFC's drive through, but I was so pre-occupied in my thoughts I hadn't even relized that we had reached our destination.

"Louis" Elenaor said waking me up from my thoughts.

"Yeh Eleanor? I say still in a daze.

"Aren't you going to order?" She asks confused. I shake my head.

"Uh, yeh can I get a chicken burger and a small portion of fries" I say with a low voice.

"You ok Louis?"Elenaor says softly.

"Yeh, just tired" She looked a little cocerned but she didn't bother to press on the subject, and I'm forever greatful.

When we reached the 1D house, I was the first to rush out of the car, I was just so anxious to see what Harry and Rajesh were up to.

The first thing I noticed was that the door was unlocked, which means that their defiently inside. I slam the door close behind me and first check the living room.

No luck.

I rush to the kitchen and still! No luck. When I exit the kitchen I get weird looks from the guys and Eleanor, I shake my head and rush to Harry's bedroom where I find Harry and Rajesh.

Without hestiation I slam close Harry's bedroom door and glare at Rajesh.

"Beat it" I say in a dangerous low voice, Rajesh rolls his eyes before scotting of Harry's bed and 'accidently' bumps his shoulder into mine.

"Whats going on Louis?" Harry says shyly. I roll my eyes before exiting Harry's room and head into mine.

I belly flop onto my bed and sigh into my pillow, Whats going on with me? Am I sick or something? Why do I feel angry when I thought Harry and Rajesh were together? Why did I feel like I was getting stabbed in the heart when I knew Harry and Rajesh had the entire house to themselves? Why did I feel so anxious to see what they were up to when we arrived? Why did I feel that weird feeling in my chest just a few minutes ago when I saw Harry and Rajesh cuddling on Harry's bed?

Why? Just why?

_____

After that discussion in my head, I relieze that I need to relax a little, I decide to go to the outside pool but first I need to change out of these smelly clothers.

I quickly take of my clothers and swap them for some swiming trunks, I grab a towel and head downstairs where I see all the guys plus Harry and Eleanor watching a movie.

Before I can even make another step, I get Harry's attention, I shake my head 'no' becuase I still need to think of an explaination for just a couple minutes ago.

Harry seems to get the drift so he quickly turns back around and acts before I was even here.

I let out a slient sigh and then tip-toe down the stairs and mange to get to the back door without anyone noticing.

I open the sliding door, I pray to god that no-one heard me. Luck seems to be on my side becuase it seems like no-one heard it. Except for Harry.

I close back the door carefully and sigh happily. Alone.

I rest my towel down on one of the pool chairs and dive into the pool immedietly.

This is what I needed..relaxation. I just hope it can stay like this for a while...

*don't forget to vote*