♡Chapter 26♡

"When you love someone, you let them go" Louis whispers as he watches Harry and Rajesh being all cuddly with one another.

"You sure your ok?" Eleanor says from behind Louis,

"Fine" Louis says in a dull tone

"Talk to him" Eleanor suggests, she can see the pain and hurt in his eyes every time he looks at Harry and Rajesh, she been noticing his behaviour towards the other boys aswell. He's been arrogant and rude towards them. Call it a broken heart or whatever but Eleanor knows what this will lead to...

Even if Louis is going through depression, if it hits as hard as it possibly could, it could lead to some proper complications, she's been in his place once..with Rajesh.

Eleanor does have a thing for the boy but he would never return the feeling, most likely becuase he's so into Harry. She loves Harry and if giving up the one she loves just to see him happy is the scarifice she has to make then..she will.

She only helped Rajesh and Harry get together becuase she wanted Harry to get over Louis before he ended up with a broken heart,but it appears that the tables have turned..

Instead of Harry getting broken hearted, Louis did.

Louis is giving up on his hope for him and Harry all becuase he loves him..

Louis is hurting himself mentally all becuase he loves Harry...

Louis is going to through depression all because he loves Harry...

Louis is scarificing all this...just for one boy...

Eleanor feels absoutly guilty becuase she has to witness Louis get a broken heart every single all because of one boy who can't make up his stupid mind!

Harry does still love Louis, Eleanor has had this talk with Harry and she knows for a fact that Harry still has a thing for Louis, him and Rajesh are going slow mostly becuase he's still hung up on Louis.

Harry does crave the blue eyed boy but he's afarid of getting a broken heart, he knows that he'll never love anyone as much as he loves Louis..but he has to move on.

Louis dosen't love him, or even like him? So whats the point? Harry has been thinking about this ever since he devolped his love for him. Louis hates him, he makes it pretty obvious.

He has noticed his change in behaviour ever since Rajesh came into the picture, he has considered the blue eyed boy to be jelous but why would he?

Harry is confused, Eleanor has been keeping a secert from him and he knows this, he's watched her strange behaviour and it all adds up with Louis...

Harry wants Louis
Louis wants Harry

Whats the promblem?

..Denial...