♡Chapter 10♡

Louis pov,

"Can't believe its the last week in the 1D house" Niall says randomly.

"I know right, starting from tommorrow its rehersal" I say as I take a sip of my coca-cola.

"It feels so werid.." Zayn says joining the conversation.

"Whats weird?" Liam asks as he takes a seat next to Niall.

"I mean, its the first time were're going on tour with Harry" Zayn says as he looks up from his phone

"It won't be that weird" Niall says.

"Isn't Eleanor coming aswell?" I asked.

"Yeh, why?" Liam says as he eyes me suspiclouly.

"Uh..no reason"I say with a smile.

"Speaking of Harry, where is he?" Zayn asks.

"Oh, he's out with some friend" Liam says with a smug look on his face.

"A friend you say?" That feeling..that feeling I had when I saw Harry and Rajesh..its back. And I don't like it one bit.

"Mmmm, I think his name is Rakesh?" I grind my teeth at the thought of Harry being with that Rajesh fellow, I don't know why I'm feeling this way..but its new? I've never felt this way before and I hate it! I hate the fact that I feel this way at the thought of Harry being with someone else.

"Its Rajesh" I say in a annoyed tone, I get curious looks from the boys but they don't question it. And to be honest. I'm glad, becuase if they asked..I wouldn't have a answer.

"How do you know him?" Liam asks.

"Saw him and Harry talking at the mall" I say in pure annoyance.

"You ok Louis? You seem..A bit off?" Liam ponders. I scoff

"What are you trying to say Liam?" I roll my eyes, Liam exchanges looks with Zayn and Niall who sigh, almost in defeat.

"Right then.." Zayn says

"I like Rajesh, he seems cool" Liam says with a fond smile on my face, I roll my eyes

"I approve of Rajesh, I think he and Harry would make a good couple" Niall says as he glances in my direction, both Zayn and Liam nod their heads in agreement.

"What do you think guys?" Niall says, all three of us look at Niall questionably

"Who thinks we should set up Harry and Rajesh?" Niall completes his sentence. My heart skips a beat at the thought of Harry and Rajesh being together, and not in a good way..

"So who's in?" Both Liam and Zayn nod in agreement and suddenly all their attention is on me, I shift uncomfortably.

"Come on Lou, mabye Harry will get over his silly crush on you" Liam says.

If I agree to this, I'll get what I always wanted. For Harry to stop crushing on me. But for some reason...

I don't want it, I want Harry's needy stares, I want all his attention, I want to know that I can be the only one who can make him blush..

But most importantly..I want to be the only one who has Harry's eye. Not anyone else...

Its so weird and disturbing that I can feel this way, let alone to a young and underaged boy...

But..on the other hand, if I agree to do this, hopefully I can stop feeling..whatever it is I feel for this boy.

"So..Lou?" Zayn says impatiently. I let out a shaky sigh as I make probaly the biggest or best mistake of my life...

"Are you in or out?" Niall says.

"Fine, I'm.."

*

don't forget to vote*