♡Epilogue♡

~5 years later~

"You'll be fine Harry, relax" Gemma said as she attempts to clam down her panicing brother.

"Its not like your the one getting married!!" Harry says in fustration.

"Calm down Harry, your worrying about nothing" Gemma chuckles

"What if he dosen't love me anymore!" Harry said in full panic.

"Harry, why else would Louis ask you to marry him if he didn't love you?" Gemma says amused.

"I can't believe that my baby boy os getting married!" Anne says coming into the room.

"You look amazing Haz" Liam says coming into the room, after discussing about their relationship alomst more that three years later, Liam moved on and is now engaged to Zayn, suprisingly Zayn has always had feelings for Liam.

Liam moved on becuase he saw how happy Louis and Harry are, they deserve to be happy and he didn't want to cause any promblems so he moved on.

"Thanks Li" Harry says

"You'll be fine, and don't worry Louis is just as nervous as you are" Liam chuckled lightly.

"That make me feel a whole lot better" Harry rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry Harry, he loves you and I don't think he plans to stop"

~

"Do you Harry Styles take Louis Tomlinsion to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Do you Louis Tomlinsion take Harry Styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce them husband and husband, you may now kiss your groom" Louis and Harry lock lips to a lustfully round of appluse, they look at the crowd and Harry sighs.

He had officaly brokren it off with Rajesh the day after him and Louis started dating, it wasn't fair to him. Rajesh ended up with a broken heart but he knew that it would end up like this.

He's 'happy' for Harry but he can't deny that he still loves him to this day, but Harry's married. So he'll have to start finding a new love interest.

"I love you Mr Tomlinsion" Harry whispered into Louis ear

"I love you too, Mr Tomlinsion"

~THE END~