♡Chapter 34♡

"Hi.."

"Hey" Harry replied.

"I missed you.."

"I missed you to" Harry said turning around and giving his brother a big and tight hug.

"How was the night at your friend's house?" Liam asked while taking a seat on Harry's bed.

"It was good.." Harry said while blushing at the memory of what him and Louis were doing this moring

"Someone's in a good mood" Liam noticed, Harry shrugged.

"You make it sound as if its a promblem.." Harry says cheekily.

"I'm just suprised.." Liam says

"Why?" Harry asked.

"Its just, Louis has this dorky smile on his face and so do you" Harry's blood went cold as he looked at Liam, he's praying to god that Liam dosen't figure out whats been going on between him and Louis.

"Weird.." Harry mumbled.

"How did you know you like boys?" Liam asks, Harry looks at him suprised.

"Why? Do you like one?" Harry says in a smirking tone, Liam blushes.

"Mabye.." Liam blushes.

"Who!" Harry exclaimed.

"I'm not saying!"

"Liam.." Harry gave him a puppy eyed sad look.

"Fine" Liam said giving in..

"Yes! Who?!" Harry exclaimed elated.

"Its..Louis.."

______

"And then he said that he liked you!" Harry exclaimed to Louis, Louis gasped in shock. Everyone's out of the bus which means that Harry and Louis have the entire bus to themselvs.

"I can't believe that my brother has a crush on my boyfriend!" Harry says with tears in his eyes.

"Whats wrong babe?" Louis says bringing Harry into a warm embrace.

"You still love me right?" Harry whispered, Louis pressed his lips to his, the kiss was soft and gentle. Louis pinned Harry to a wall and kissed him again.

"Jump" Louis mumbled, Harry listened and jumped Louis caught him and pressed his back to the wall.

Harry wrapped his legs around Louis waist, he wrapped his arms around his neck, Louis hand roamed under Harry's Tshirt.

They finally break apart and take deep breaths to calm themselves down.

"I love you Harry, never dought that" Louis said directly in his eye.

"I love you so much Louis, the thought of someone else loving you just as much I do, it scares me.." Harry said as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Its silly I know, but I can't bear the tought of someone else falling inlove with you" Harry sobbed out.

"I know what you mean.." Louis said

"W-What?" Harry stutters out.

"When you and Rajesh started dating, I was heartbroken.." Louis said as he plays with Harry's hair.

"How else do you think I reliezed my love for you babe?" Louis placed a soft but tender kiss to Harry's lips.

"Babe?" Harry giggled.

"Well you called me your boyfriend.." Louis laughed at Harry's embressed face.

"Sorry about that.." Harry said with red cheeks.

"And I was just getting used to calling you my boyfriend.." Louis said cheekily.

"Well then, Louis Tomlinsion, would you like the honour of being my boyfriend?" Harry smiled widely when Louis shook his head.

Louis is Harry's boyfriend
Harry is Louis
Can life get any better?