♡Chapter 30♡

Louis Pov,

"Where are the lads and Eleanor?" Harry mumbles to himself.

"Their probaly in my room.." I answer.

"Why in your room?" Harry asks in confusion, I shrug. Its not like I'm going to tell him why..

"What movie are you watching?" I ask Harry, he looks at me in confusion.

"Uh..Toy Story 3" Harry says im confusion.

"Cool.." I say awkardly.

"Is there something going on between you and El?" Harry asks with a somewhat scared face.

"No.." I say in confusion, Eleanor is becoming one of my best friends, she's been supporting me through my entire 'Harry situation', as she likes to put it.

"Why'd you ask?" I ask looking at him.

"Well, you two have been hanging out alot.." Harry says as he fiddles with his fingers, I roll my eyes.

"I thought you liked her?" I give him a 'wtf' look.

"Don't look at me like that! You made it obvious that you had a thing for her in the house.." That is true, I used to have a huge crush on her but ever since I started having these feelings for Harry, they changed into friendship.

I could see her in my life in my future, but not in that way, more like a friend. Besides..its only Harry I want to fill that roll..

"Yeh, I used to,but.." I say with a small smile, am I seriously going to tell him about my love for him? I want to! But he's probaly over me by now, he's provaly head over heels inlove with Rajesh.

I should have taken my chance when I had one, now..he could be inlove with someone and I'm here like a love sick fool.

"But..?" He says coming closer to my alreafy nervous body, I visible shift when I notice the little amount of space between us.

"Louis?" He places one of his hand behind my back and rests on the couch handle, his other hand resting on his lap.

"But what?" He asks softly, I look at him directly in the eye and say something I'm probaly going to regert later.

"I'm inlove with someone else" I say, his eyes darken and I can't help but notice the small and fine tears coming from his emerland green eyes.

"Harry, you want to know who I'm inlove with?" There is a brief moment of hesitation but he nods.

I lick my lips and my eyes travel down to his, I cup his cheek and slowly I place my lips to his....