♡Chapter 9♡

Louis' pov,

When me and Harry reach back to the famous 1D house, I was still feeling that weird feeling on my chest.

When I saw Harry talking to that Rajesh guy, my heart felt kind of weird. The thought of Harry and that Rajesh lad being together made me feel...angry?

Its so weird, why would I. Out of all people feel angry at the thought of Harry having a boyfriend?

Weird.

With all that in the back of my head I head into the house, making sure to say hi to the guys and Eleanor. I belly flop on my bed and sigh into my pillow. I turn myself around and look at the boring celing.

I can't believe I gave Harry my number, what was going through my head? All I could think about was Rajesh and Harry being a couple, and that bugged me.But why?

I sigh and then my phone went of, meaning I have a message. I relieze that its Instagram and its the larrie account I'm following. Without hesitation I click on the notification and all I have to say is, I'm screwed;

"Are you and Harry dating?" She asked.

"Uh no, we aren't " I say kind of awkardly. She sighs, almost in relief.

"Thats a relief" She asks.

"Why would you say that?" I asked curiously.

"I don't want you dating someone so rude,disrespectful and just annoying" She says as she twirls her long blond hair her fingers.

"Harry isn't like that.." I say defending him, wait why am I defending the boy I hate to pecies.

"He isn't?" She says confused.

"No he isn't, what made you think that?" I ask a little annoyed that she thinks Harry is disrespectful and rude. I honestly don't know why I'm trying to defend the boy but..I am.

"I heard some of my friends talking that Harry's been causing drama in band with his annoying and rude behaviour" She says

"Well thats not true, if anything its far from it.." I say.

"O-Ok then" she says a little taken aback.

_________

That fan that I met was recording our entire conversation! But thats not all.. I slide to the right becuase theirs only three photo photos/videos.

The second post is a picture of me, Harry and Rajesh. I look, kind of..mad! I'm practally murdering Rajesh with my eyes and in the last and final post, its a picture of me whispering into Harry's ear.

The caption read:

Aww, someone's jelous😂😂.
Are you sure Lou? Because you look very possive over your man?🤣🤣😩😩😍😍
I wonder what Louis was telling his lover🙊🙈🙉

I'm officaly screwed...

____

Aftet about 15 minutes of trying to process this informarion, I decide that if Liam's going to kill me. I'd rather it not be in my room.

I hestiantly make my way downstairs and to my suprise, nobody even noticed my presence, not even Harry.

I put on my best brave face and head downstairs where finally someone notices my presences.

"Hey Lou" Liam said casually.

"Uh...hey Li" I say kind of nervously

"Is something wrong Lou? You look a little nervous" Liam asks concerned.

"Oh! Its nothing.." I let out a nervous chuckle, Liam eyes me but drops the matter .

"You haven't been on Instagram, have you?" I ask

"No?" Liam asks confused

"Why?" Liam asks

"Oh, uh..no reason"I say as I sit down next to Zayn.

"Watcha watching?" I ask

"Well, were about to watch a movie called Love Simion" Niall says as he enters the room with a bowl of buttered popcorn.

"Can I watch?" I ask

"You don't need to ask LouLou" Niall says as he sits next to Liam.

When the movie began, I couldn't help myself but to stare at the 16 year old boy. Jesus! Whats wrong with me! I don't even like Harry! I hate him! So why am I staring him down? I'm probaly just missing his needy stares, yeh! Thats got to be it! What other explation could there be?

Right?

*don't forget to vote*