Ch.5• A Day To Remember

>>i edited the pic above <<

*Before what you are going to read, Morgause passed away because of her injury on her face (you will know what I mean if you watch the show)*

Morgana's P.O.V:

A few weeks ago I saw my daughter attend a tournament, turns out she won it. I am happy for her, she's proven herself as a strong young lady. Now, I must find her and take her with me. It was my plan. I'm in the woods right infront of the castle, debating on what I should do even though I already have a plan. I hear an army of men, heading towards my direction and some coming from other areas near me. They were bandits. Why were they here? We're they trying to attack James' kingdom? Forget that, my daughter might get hurt. I have to help her somehow. Before I knew it, I see knights running out of the castle entrance. They were going to fight the bandits. I look around if there was something I could do, until I see someone wearing a bright red velvet coat with their hood on. The person was running, with a sword in their hand. They fight a few bandits with a small sword trick. Wait, there is only one person I know who can do that trick..Morganne. Suddenly the person wearing the velvet coat got cut on the leg, which looked deep. The person turns to my view looking around. It was Morganne. My daughter. My only daughter. She's hurt. "No!!" whisper-yelled, holding back my tears. I say a spell to send the person who hurt my daughter flying back hitting them self on a tree. I was running up to Morganne, to check to see if she was okay. Before I could reach her, she fell to the ground. I gasped, afraid if she will not make it. "Morganne" i said.Then I look at her cut which is very deep. I don't think it is deep enough to kill her, she should be fine. We need to get out of here. I scoop up my daughter without hesitation, carrying her to my horse. I carefully put her on the horse, then I climb on and head back to my small house beneath the hills. Once we get there I lay Morganne onto my bed, then grabbing some herbs to enchant to heal her wound. I quietly say a spell as I don't want to wake her up. Then, I take a cloth and wrap it around her wound. That should be good.

Morganne's P.O.V:

"Go Morganne! I will find you I promise!" The king says. We were being attacked by bandits and he wanted me to escape so I wouldn't get hurt. I ran as fast as I could, holding my sword just I case I need it. As I was running, I fought a few bandits when one cut my leg from behind me. I felt dizzy, it must have been a deep cut. I look around, to see if there was somewhere I could hide behind. While I'm looking I see a woman wearing all black with her hood on, running up to me. I couldn't stand anymore, so I let myself fall.
"Morganne!" I heard the woman say. How does she know me? I don't even know who she is.

I wake up in a dark room. It seemed to have no windows, hmph. What was I doing here? What was going on? I try to get up when I felt a sting on my leg. I hear footsteps getting louder and louder, coming my way. "Its not fully healed yet" I hear a cold yet sweet voice say. What the hell is going on?

Morgana's P.O.V:

I was making a potion for Morganne's leg so it could heal quicker. I take a peep behind the wall and I see that she's already woken up. "Its not fully healed yet" I say walking up to her. She looks at me as if I'm her enemy. "What am I doing here? What's going on? What happened? She says with a worried look. "Your kingdom was under attack by the bandits. One of them cut your leg and it seemed to be pretty deep, so I decided to help you. You're at my place now." I say giving her an easy look on my face. "How do you know if you're actually one of the bandits? If you are gonna use me or kill me?" She says quickly. "I would never dream of doing so" "How do I know that? It's not like you care about me so much. You don't even know me!" Morganne says slightly yelling. "You are Morganne Pendragon" once I said her name, its like she completely froze. "Who are you?" "Morgana Pendragon, High Priestess of the triple Goddess and the last of my kind. Well not anymore, since I now have you." I say proudly. She stares at me, slightly smiling. "Or you could just call me-" "Mother" she cuts me off. I was going to say 'mother' anyways. I look at Morganne, both of us have tears in our eyes. "My daughter" I say smiling. I run up to Morganne, tightly hugging her for at least a good 5 minutes. "There is so much we need to catch up on, love." "How did you miss out on the first 15 years of my life?" She asks in my shoulder. "Well.." I told her the whole story of how everything happened 15 years ago. "How could he do such a thing?" Morganne says. I could see the anger in her eyes. "How could he do this to you? To me..?" She continues. "How is he now? Is Arthur the same?" "He's dead. Arthur is like Uther. He just doesn't like to think that" Her mouth forms an 'o'. "You should rest, your leg is not fully healed. It's also getting late." I say leaving the room. "No! Wait.." Morganne says with a worried face. "Stay with me? Please?" I hurried over to my daughter, smiling. Holding her as she falls asleep. After a while, I wanted to go get the potion and give it to her. But I decided to stay in my position. You'll never know when will be the last time you get to hold your only child, so I made the most out of it.

Morganne's P.O.V:

"What am I doing here? What's going on? What happened?" I say with a worried look. "Your kingdom was under attack by the bandits. One of them cut your leg and it seemed to be pretty deep, so I decided to help you. You're at my place now." The woman says
"How do you know if you're actually one of the bandits? If you are going to use me or kill me?" I said quickly "I would never dream of doing so" I give the woman a confused look. "How do I know that? It's not like you care about me so much. You don't even know me!" I said slightly yelling. "You are Morganne Pendragon" What the..how does she know my name? "Who are you?" "Morgana Pendragon, High Priestess of the triple Goddess and the last of my kind. Well not anymore, since I now have you." Okay. Woah. What the..it can't be. I literally freeze as if I'd die if I were to make a small move. I can't believe this. How? I give her a very confused look. "Or you could just call me-" "Mother" I cut her off. "My daughter" she says with tears in her eyes.

After a while my mother tells me what had happened when I was born. Why would Uther do this? Once we finished talking, we laid in bed slowly falling asleep. I wanted this moment to last while it can.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I can't believe this book is getting so many reads so quickly, but not much votes:( I never thought anyone was into Merlin anymore, but I still am XD I just wrote this book about a week ago so that's why there are only 5 chapters. There will be more chapters coming. I hope you all like it!