Ch.10•Let The Search Begin

**from this chapter forward, Morgana had found a way to speak to Morgause's spirit. This gif is what Morgana looks like eveyday (obviously lol) and this was her heading out looking for Morganne.**

Morgana's P.O.V:

I was sitting at my throne, devestated, scared, worried. All these things a mother wouldn't want to have to go through for their child. I don't know where Morganne is or if she's hurt or not. I've shed a few tears, as there were gaurds around the room, I didn't want them to see me cry. I walked into my room, and layed on my bed, sobbing. After a while,  I heard a voice. It wasn't just any voice, it was Morganne's voice. She was using the druid mind link. I never new she could do that..well she is powerful so obviously she would have the ability to. Her voice started out to be faint, but it got clearer. "Mother...Mother..." I heard. Her voice was full of fear. She was scared. Something was happening, she was in trouble- in danger. "Help me...they are going to torture me...Hengist" her mind link got cut off. Then i heard her yell. It wasnt just a yell, it was a yell coming from fear. I was freaking out, my heart was racing and my hands got sweaty. I put my face in my hands, trying to  think. Hengist...he was the man who tried to capture me many yeats ago but instead he got..Gwen. Hmph. Then, there was a knock on the door. I slightly jumped and quickly wiped away my tears. "Come in" "M'lady, we found no evidence of her near the castle" I had a plan. "Prepare the horses, we ride at sundown" The gaurds bowed and left the room, shutting my door. Why would Hengist take Morganne? He was probably using her to get to me. Oh no. Wait. What if...what if Hengist uses some potion to put Morganne under a spell to get to me? I heard he tried doing that with a prisoner before but he never wins. Hengist is no sorcerer, but he has potions of many kinds hiding here and there.  I'm worrying so much right now I can't even think straight. "Mother...Mother...don't do it... you'll get hurt..." Morganne mid linked me again. I try replying to her. "Morganne my love, im so worried where are you? Are you hurt? What happened?" I said worriedly. "He's using me...I don't know what he's going to do...you can't come here mother please you'll get hurt, you don't have tour magic back yet" I could hear her crying. "Magic or not love, I will do anything to find you no matter how dangerous it is. You are the one thing I value more than anything. You always were and you always will be, your life is more valuable than mine" I tried to say quickly as I knew the mind link might cut off soon. I heard her laugh a bit while choking on her tears. "Mother I don't want you getting hurt, please" "I'll find you" "Mother no-" Before she could continue, the mind link cut off. Damn it.

                         * * *

I was getting into my horse, and brought my special sword with me. It's a sword forged by a dragon's breath- Aithusa. I brought it with me for extra power, and I'm going to kill Hengist because of what he had dared to do. There were about 20 knights following behind me, I needed all the help I could get, because right now I'd never thought I'd say this but..im kind of powerless. It took us a while to get there, but we made it. "I need 5 of you out here, 5 of you with me, and 10 of you to spread around the entrance" After I said this, 5 knights came towards me and we started walking inside. "Here we are" I thought to myself. I peeked at the corner of the wall, seeing Hengist sitting behind a table full of food. They were having a feast. The room was full have people yelling and holding drinks, as they were watching a fight between two men. Then, a huge rat came out of a tunnel, eating on the man who lost the fight. Then, I saw Morganne. She looked at eveything and everyone with a death stare. She looked mad yet sad, I could see it by the look on her face. Hengist then grabs her face so that they face eachother. He looked at her, and I'm pretty sure he said "How are you liking the entertainment, my lady?" Okay. Now he's really gonna get it. Morganne looked at him with anger. I waited a few more minutes, then the feast was over. Once everyone left, I saw two gaurds take my daughter by the arms and dragged her to a cell. From the outside, I looked very mad. From the inside, im fuming and mentally screaming at myself. "It seems Morgana hasn't come to get you. See? She doesn't care about you, Morganne. She's using you" How dare he said that about me. "My mother would never leave me behind. I know she cares about me and she will never abandon me, we only have eachother left in this world" Morganne used her magic and knocked down the cell's bars (again) and then knocked down Hengist. I ran towards her "Mother!!!" She said with tears in her eyes. I wanted to hug her so tightly right now, but we couldn't waste time. I had to kill Hengist as soon as possible. "My love" I also said with tears in my eyes. "Hengist. You tried to capture me many years ago, here I am now." He layed there on the floor, looking at me. "The Lady Morgana herself. I never thought you'd come back for Morganne" "I would always come back for her, enevr under estimate that. For what you've done to her, you have a price to pay." "And what would that price b-" I took out the sword at pierced it through his heart before he could even finish his sentence. I stepped back from the dead body with Morganne running up to me pulling me into a tight hug, slightly being pushed back because of how fast she came running to me. Morganne's head reached my chin, so I could feel her tears running down my exposed skin. I too was tearing up. I finally got her back.

We hopped onto our horses, with my daughter leaning onto me as she's sitting infront of me, while I'm steering the horse sitting behind her. I look at her arms, they're full of bruises and scars- some bleeding. I can't believe this. I put my hand on her arms, checking to see how bad they are. Some seemed pretty bad while other weren't as bad. I feel so bad for her, I blame myself for this. Once we reach home, I slowly try to take Morganne down from the horse without waking her up. Surprisingly, it worked. I carried her upstairs to her room, laying her on the bed. "sāna" I tried to heal her wounds but it didn't work. Right. I forgot I didn't have magic. I sit on the bed beside Morganne, watching her- waiting.

I was looking out Morganne's window. It had been an hour already. She should wake soon, I can imagine how tired and worn out she is. I kept looking out her window, watching over the tree tops. "M-mother" I whipped my head around, seeing my daughter trying to sit up but failed to. "My love, your not healed yet. I know some of your wounds are very bad but I can't heal them. I wish I could-" "Mother it's okay I understand" she cuts me off. Then I came with an idea "I have this potion that can help you heal quicker. I'll give it to you and you should heal very soon" I ran across the hall to my room, taking a green potion and running back to Morganne's room. I handed her the potion and she took it. "That tastes..weird" "I know...but it has a great affect to it, believe me" "Oh I do" she says with a laugh then continues "once I fully recover the first thing I'm going to do is to help you restore your magic" I look up at her and smiled, then hugged her.

I was sitting infront of a fire pit  skimming through pages on a book of how to restore magic, even though Morganne said she would. Just a few moments later, I hear steps getting louder and louder. I've been getting a little paranoid since I've lost my magic. "Mother" I sweet voice said "Darling, your all well I suppose?" "Yes mother. Now I must help you restore your magic" "Of course" Morganne nods her head. "Oh, Morganne?" I said as she turned around "thank you."
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
**Spoiler Alert**

Yeeeet XD in the next chapter Morgana will have her powers back! But once again, Morgana will go through the same pain as she did for the past 2 days...hmm I wonder whyy